Brexit has created chaos in Britain – nobody voted for this

webfact

Just now, oldhippy said:

Any others that you want to get rid off?

Any English haters. Any hand biters. Any religious extremists, any invaders ,and organized childrape gangs and their whole family etc etc. The Scottish are just not important except in their own minds.

3 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Any others that you want to get rid off?

Spelling. Get rid of rules on spelling, and grammar; irrelevant in this internet world of equality of opinion, and an unnecesssry bastion of the reactionary meritocracy.

In a true democracy, people would be able to spell words any way that want, use whatever weights and measures they want, and drive on whichever side of the road is safest for them, without Westminster or Brussels interfering

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The manic said:

Any English haters. Any hand biters. Any religious extremists, any invaders ,and organized childrape gangs and their whole family etc etc. The Scottish are just not important except in their own minds.

You’ll be laughing on the other side of your face when the Kingdom of Fife gets its independence; London, Manchester, all these towns will be queuing up to share in the prosperity enjoyed by Craill, Coupar and Methil.  Remember, you read it here first

Just now, StreetCowboy said:

Spelling. Get rid of rules on spelling, and grammar; irrelevant in this internet world of equality of opinion, and an unnecesssry bastion of the reactionary meritocracy.

In a true democracy, people would be able to spell words any way that want, use whatever weights and measures they want, and drive on whichever side of the road is safest for them, without Westminster or Brussels interfering

Thats Anarchy not democracy.  And a bit silly but trying to be clever and not succeeeding....Anyway must dash..my girl and her cousin have just arrived....time to unroll  the bubble warp and warm the coconut oil. Good night all.

8 minutes ago, The manic said:

You forgot to mention the English soccer hooligans.

3 hours ago, bristolboy said:

Bizarre. You bring up CAP. I cite links that show the French were net contributors in 2014 and 2015 (So far I can find nothing for 2016 or 2017). You produce statistics that in no way establish whether or not France was a net contributor to CAP but only that it received a large amount from it. . Yes my characterization of the UK's contribution as infinitesimal compared to the budgets of the major player was hyperbolic ("very small" should be unobjectionable) but nowhere nearly so much as those, and they are numerous on this thread, who predict the death of the EU because the UK's contribution will be lacking, 

Oh Gawd!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The manic said:

Thats Anarchy not democracy.  And a bit silly but trying to be clever and not succeeeding....Anyway must dash..my girl and her cousin have just arrived....time to unroll  the bubble warp and warm the coconut oil. Good night all.

Anarchy with capital A, democracy with small d.

Freudian slip?

Or are you suggesting something?

Anyway, anarchism was an English invention.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Godwin

5 hours ago, tebee said:

OT. but only 3 legs? - birds normally have 2 legs, wings being what remains of the other pair. 

But it is not normal. Very special is the revered Haggis Bird. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

That would depend on our parliament, not by this so called union,this Is what the people voted for. Hopefully this is what T.M. will insist on. Otherwise she’s history.

5A7F740C-654B-4B4C-A2E2-7C67ED9AA0EC.jpeg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nontabury said:

That would depend on our parliament, not by this so called union,this Is what the people voted for. Hopefully this is what T.M. will insist on. Otherwise she’s history.

Our laws are made in Westrminster.  Every European law must be ratifed and pout into place by the parliament of Westminster, but after Brexit that is the first step in taking back our Kingdom.  We will not rest until the foreign powers from South of the Forth have no more say in our affairs than the stars and comets that pass silently overhead.  We WILL BE FREE IN FIFE!

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, The manic said:

Thats Anarchy not democracy.  And a bit silly but trying to be clever and not succeeeding....Anyway must dash..my girl and her cousin have just arrived.... and wtime to unroll  the bubble warparm the coconut oil. Good night all.

QUOTE: "and wtime to unroll  the bubble warparm the coconut oil."

Warp?

As in speed? As in Space Trek?

Or are you talking - euh writing, no need to correct me again - about happy endings?

You know that alcohol is not good for sexual performance?

4 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

QUOTE: "and wtime to unroll  the bubble warparm the coconut oil."

Warp?

As in speed? As in Space Trek?

Or are you talking - euh writing, no need to correct me again - about happy endings?

You know that alcohol is not good for sexual performance?

Literacy freedom.  Like our government, he feels that if he understands what he means, that is sufficient.  and if he does not, who can tell?  Brexit means Brexit.  You guys that want a shared understanding are just elitst literocrats, oppressing the common man, innit..

EDIT: Typo corrected.  The iorony of it! (typo retained, for additional irony; I can't be bothered posting a link to an Irn Bru advert, you can search yourselves (Top Ambiguity!) for such).

Edited by StreetCowboy
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Coming from a Royal Prerogative Supporter near you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

You are still confusing democracy with the with the ability to do <deleted> you want.

it won’t happen, some rules will get in your way - even if you continue to refuse to accept them.

5 hours ago, nontabury said:

5A7F740C-654B-4B4C-A2E2-7C67ED9AA0EC.jpeg

lol You do know she signed all EU law into UK law over a year ago right? 

10 hours ago, Grouse said:

No, you are quite correct though a little pedantic. The two branches are of course inter-related

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probability_and_statistics

Please don't turn into another sick sigma....

Thank you for confirming that I was correct, shame that you needed to add any caveat to the fact; somewhat ungracious of you, which both surprised and disappointed me in equal measure. Mai pen rai krup

However, talking of pedantic, I assume that you meant Six Sigma, the methodology for eliminating defects.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Thank you for confirming that I was correct, shame that you needed to add any caveat to the fact; somewhat ungracious of you, which both surprised and disappointed me in equal measure. Mai pen rai krup

However, talking of pedantic, I assume that you meant Six Sigma, the methodology for eliminating defects.

Yes, correct! Sick sigma was intended as a witticism, lower case sigma being the symbol for the standard deviation of a population statistical distribution.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/68–95–99.7_rule

This shows where the 6 comes from.

Edited by Grouse

16 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Yes, correct! Sick sigma was intended as a witticism, lower case sigma being the symbol for the standard deviation of a population statistical distribution.

Thank you kindly for the clarification Grouse. A witticism, ah, sorry, I missed it; I shall now laugh raucously ??  ✌️✌️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, The manic said:

The Common market WAS voted for in a referendum. That's what it was called The Common Market. A trading block. Not a political federation.  Try reading the article i posted..It might inform you. We voted for a common market not a European Union. Not a common currency nor the unregulated movement of parasitical gangsters,  thugs and terrorists

Dead right..........

• Like 2

I don't really suppose it worries the brexiters, but you do realize that the people you are hopping will deliver you a wondrous Brexit are the biggest shower of liars and  incompetents this country has ever seen. 

This from the FT about May personally blocking the NHS recruiting overseas doctors.

Why? What possible rationale can there be? Is Theresa May so fixated by a random, meaningless immigration target of the Conservatives own making, that she is prepared to watch patients suffer and the UK economy decline. This is utter madness, she is not fit to run a village stall let alone the country, Such economic madness and blind adherence to random figures is worthy of Stalinist apparatchiks and Maoists during the Great Leap Forward, it now seems to have terminally infected a large part of the Conservative Party, once renowned for its pragmatism and free market instincts.

Edited by tebee
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1