Brexit has created chaos in Britain – nobody voted for this

webfact

Brexit chaos: cui bono?

Arron Banks has previously released a statement that his contacts with Russia/Russians during the run up to the referendum where limited to ‘one boozey lunch’.

He was lying through his teeth.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jun/09/arron-banks-russia-brexit-meeting

Edited by Chomper Higgot

6 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

I can see you care.

1. Yeah 2 out of 3 that should be the goal, NHS clockwork impossible but let doctors run it not poxy managers.

2. Politicians well how can you believe a politician when you know that if you were in their position you would lie too.

3. Just another backroom deal that you and many others have no control over.

4. Nothing real about it, it has to change.

unfortunately if you want to see honesty at work, buy a dog.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

unfortunately if you want to see honesty at work, buy a dog.

Certainly not buy a Daimler then ?

The authority said it suspected the emissions control devices were being used in the bulk of Daimler’s new Euro 6 diesel car fleet, encompassing some 1 million vehicles, according to the report.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-daimler-software-kba/german-regulator-found-defeat-devices-in-daimler-diesel-cars-bams-idUSKCN1J50ZR?il=0

Cannot conform to the new Euro 6 emissions control legislation ? No problem, just insert a cheat device.

You think they would have learned after VW, sadly does not appear to be the case.

There also appears to be a problem at the EU. The US identified, took action and issued $ billions in fines with litigation still ongoing. How different from the EU,, who appear to be suffering from a very bad case of '' feet dragging '' or perhaps they are trying desperately not to hinder a very large part of the German Economy.

• Like 1

Are our resident remainers putting their money where their mouth is ?

Flights booked for the great peoples day on 23 June ?

Will the Liberal Lefties and progressives give us an ample demonstration that they are the exact opposite of what they claim to be ?

Is the date in your diary? The march for a people’s vote on 23 June marks the second anniversary of the Brexit referendum, that day of national meltdown and the harshest social rift of our lifetime. 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/05/march-brexiters-afraid-remain-peoples-will-vote

The Guardian, with a readership of less than 150,000 and London centric thinks it speaks for the whole UK.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, The Renegade said:

Certainly not buy a Daimler then ?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-daimler-software-kba/german-regulator-found-defeat-devices-in-daimler-diesel-cars-bams-idUSKCN1J50ZR?il=0

Cannot conform to the new Euro 6 emissions control legislation ? No problem, just insert a cheat device.

You think they would have learned after VW, sadly does not appear to be the case.

There also appears to be a problem at the EU. The US identified, took action and issued $ billions in fines with litigation still ongoing. How different from the EU,, who appear to be suffering from a very bad case of '' feet dragging '' or perhaps they are trying desperately not to hinder a very large part of the German Economy.

can you blame them, we are all here to do what we are all here to do.

I agree that cheating is stupid, apart from being dishonest it always gets found out and the damage to their reputation is worse than the fine. The banks do it time after time despite always getting caught out, a sign of collective madness. I remember some Austrian wine merchants doping their wine with antifreeze many years ago it took them years to recover from the scandal.It wasn't expected from such renowned firms as Daimler but stupidity knows no borders.

26 minutes ago, The Renegade said:

Will the Liberal Lefties and progressives give us an ample demonstration that they are the exact opposite of what they claim to be ?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/05/march-brexiters-afraid-remain-peoples-will-vote

The Guardian, with a readership of less than 150,000 and London centric thinks it speaks for the whole UK.

whereas it is really the domain of the 'Mirror' and 'Daily Express'

31 minutes ago, The Renegade said:

TheGuardian probably has more right to make that claim than you do.

10 minutes ago, The Renegade said:

Yes. Categorically. 

Not only is it cheating, it is affecting peoples lives.

Your new found intolerance of cheating  still looks a little odd on you, but I guess while you’re looking in one direction only we’ll have to get used to it.

Any comments on Leave’s major sponsor having been caught lying through his teeth regarding his meetings with Russians and representatives of the Russian State?

Could it be Arron Banks is a voice for hire? sweet deals from Russia to do Russia’s bidding?  

The truth will out!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Any comments on Leave’s major sponsor having been caught lying through his teeth regarding his meetings with Russians and representatives of the Russian State?

Could it be Arron Banks is a voice for hire? sweet deals from Russia to do Russia’s bidding?  

A trial by media, especially in the Guardian does not make someone guilty of anything.

If and when he is found guilty of an offence in a Court of law, then I will say say something.

13 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The truth will out!

Are you Grouch in disguise ?

• Like 1

Just now, The Renegade said:

A trial by media, especially in the Guardian does not make someone guilty of anything.

If and when he is found guilty of an offence in a Court of law, then I will say say something.

Are you Grouch in disguise ?

Thank you Renegade, you’ve put that peg in the ground nicely.

We’ll come back to it.

(It’s not ‘trial by media’, it’s journalism and The Guardian has had a remarkable run lately of uncovering the Government’s and Leave lies).

10 minutes ago, The Renegade said:

I will take your word on that. I do not read the Mirror or the Express.

you should do, it's a good laugh, the 'Excess' screams out 'traitor'! 'insult' ! 'ww3', 'is this proof of ghosts'? while the 'Mirror' is more of a tv guide and presents 'East Enders' as real life.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

you should do, it's a good laugh, the 'Excess' screams out 'traitor'! 'insult' ! 'ww3', 'is this proof of ghosts'? while the 'Mirror' is more of a tv guide and presents 'East Enders' as real life.

So you're an avid reader of both publications then ??

Edited by The Renegade
Rectify typo to keep the grammer police at bay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Why do you read them then ?

Still, you read the Guardian and the farcically named Independent, so I suppose comics must be your thing

It must be hard being you but I presume you aren't aggressive all the time.

6 hours ago, 7by7 said:

I assume that you are referring to Merkel's admission in 2016 that Germany's refugee policy prior to that was a mistake. What that has to do with non EU national illegal immigrants in the UK, only you know.

The EU has never had any control over the UK's rules and regulations regarding non EEA immigration, nor any other member state come to that. Neither, of course, has Germany!

Whilst non EEA national immigration is, and always has been, a matter for individual member states, although many have combined their rules via the Schengen agreement, it is a fact, acknowledged by many Brexiteers, that one of the reasons whey many people voted Leave was because of non EEA national immigration. Had these people been better educated on the matter, a failing of the Remain campaign, then it is possible the result of the referendum would have been different.

However, the horse has bolted, so closing the stable door is pointless. We just have to make the best of a bad decision.

Yet again, you put words into my mouth. I have never said that I believe few folk come to the UK illegally.

I don't know exactly how many UKVI and Border Force officers are stationed in Calais, so I'll take your figure of 400. But are you sure they all work 24/7? Don't any of them ever sleep?

I do know why there are there; because of the agreement between the UK and France and the UK and Belgium for juxtaposed immigration controls: agreements dating back to 1991!

Yes, a large number of lorries do cross the channel each day; in both directions and by no means all via Calais. Doubtless some of them do contain illegal immigrants,  with or without the collusion of the driver.

But, like aright and dick dastardly, you have failed to answer the simple question: if getting into the UK illegally is as easy as you all claim, why are there so many people camped around Calais, and other channel ports, who have failed time and time again to so do?

Rather than using the selected programmes you choose to watch in your eyrie 6,000 miles away, I see on the TV and listen to on the radio national and local news and current affairs programmes on this, and many other, matters daily here in the UK.

BTW, I have again posted without obtaining permission from either of you; because it is not required! 

The last I heard the UK had around 1,000,000 foreigners "lost" in the UK, smuggled in, dodgy visas etc. The UK now has 30 immigration police stations dotted around the country to  try and catch them and their "cash in hand" employers. They even work to catch "bogus" colleges supplying paperwork to foreigners for visa purposes. Those who come into the UK on these visas can work legally for 20 hours a week, but guess what, many work full time cash in hand with college attendance sorted for a "fee"...

You really should watch a few fly on the wall TV programs showing what immigration police have to deal with..."UK Border Force" is a good starter...  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, The Renegade said:

So you're an avid reader of both publications then ??

yes, about 8 publications in all, I used to think the 'Bild Zeitung' was worse than the Mirror but I was wrong, I leave out the 'sun' in order to keep my breakfast down. My main source of news is the Telegraph, Der Spiegel and the Independent but the gutter press is important to read because it's where most Brits get their opinions formed.

51 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

It must be hard being you but I presume you aren't aggressive all the time.

Ha Ha … you tell everyone that you read the Mirror and the Express, publications that you disparagingly accuse leave voters of reading, and then when you get mocked for it, you suddenly play the victim.

I suggest that you research ‘aggressive’ before you accuse anyone of it,  because you obviously have no idea what it means

7 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

But, as an educated man, you will understand that, implication is only what you take from it 

Yes, very true.

I contend that populist (shallow, ill thought out, simplistic) ideas have caused signicant damage. They give democracy a bad name.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Ha Ha … you tell everyone that you read the Mirror and the Express, publications that you disparagingly accuse leave voters of reading, and then when you get mocked for it, you suddenly play the victim.

I suggest that you research ‘aggressive’ before you accuse anyone of it,  because you obviously have no idea what it means

same as disenfranchised ?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Surely democracy only has a bad name to those that support it solely when it produces the result that they desired.

UK style representative democracy works fine (I don't agree with the whip system though).

Classical Greek style democracy does not and will not work because of the wildly unequal levels of education and knowledge generally