Brexit has created chaos in Britain – nobody voted for this

webfact

11 minutes ago, The Renegade said:

1. I had not heard this supposed remark, and an internet search turned up no results. So please verify with something that we can actually read. Otherwise, it is nothing more than hearsay.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5482360/theresa-may-vows-she-will-deliver-brexit-despite-gloomy-economic-predictions/

Maybe this? The first one I came across.

yeh but it's from Feb

yeh but it's The Sun

yeh but you asked for a quote ?

1 minute ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Absolutely, German border police have been letting in asylum seekers that have previously registered in another EU country, ones that have been refused refugee status, and 13 year old boys with no papers but 30 year old teeth ….. *****g madness

References?

I also don't think it would be unusual for a genuine refugee to have no papers.

Do you have a link to that quote?

Clearly not - just another ridiculous comment that the poster hopes will be accepted as 'fact'....

Edit - Do you not realise that you are doing your 'cause' more harm than good by coming out with these type of statements with zero evidence to back them up??

I assume it was Tom Brake’s question at PMQs which is being referred to - starts about 51.30

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dick dasterdly said:

Do you have a link to that quote?

Clearly not - just another ridiculous comment that the poster hopes will be accepted as 'fact'....

Edit - Do you not realise that you are doing your 'cause' more harm than good by coming out with these type of statements with zero evidence to back them up??

Did you even consider waiting for the reply before accusing them of having zero evidence?  May has repeatedly stated that she will deliver Brexit regardless, not sure how you could have missed that.

3 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Did you even consider waiting for the reply before accusing them of having zero evidence?  May has repeatedly stated that she will deliver Brexit regardless, not sure how you could have missed that.

It is her job to do the Brexit job as the gov referendum told who is in charge to do that job..

Do you understand...?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, transam said:

It is her job to do the Brexit job as the gov referendum told who is in charge to do that job..

Do you understand...?

The question put to her was if she would allow the people a vote on the final deal, a question she did not answer and then ironically called the LibDems out on wanting the people to have a choice, as if not giving the people a choice on the deal was to imply that she was the one giving the people choices, you would have to be a very simple person indeed to fall for that one.  Unfortunately they moved on at that point, it would have been good to hear his comeback to such a terrible reply from the PM.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Definitely time to bite my tongue, as a few posters are clearly determined to close this thread ☹️.

I know it's hard to ignore the ridiculous posts from those determined to close the thread - but we need to try.

You asked for evidence and in the very same post claimed that obviously they had none, then the evidence was posted and you were called out and you need to bite your tongue, is that to stop you from apologizing?

5 hours ago, The Renegade said:

tebee, 

If you took your blinkers off and looked around you, you will see that the EU is up to it's neck in problems that make Brexit look tame.

http://www.dw.com/en/ecb-pulls-plug-on-eurozone-stimulus-what-does-it-mean/a-44175645

Big problem for all the debt laden EZ Countries.

https://www.politico.eu/article/mark-rutte-dutch-prime-minister-european-parliament-speech-future-of-europe-smaller-budget-stricter-eu-rules/

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/business/italy-to-block-eu-canada-trade-deal-3hdh2w3td

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/wounded-angela-merkel-backtracks-in-migrant-crisis-vtnmg9r9r

A small sample of EU news from Yesterday. There are many others if you take the time to look and take off the I love the EU rose tinted windows.

Think I need to repost this.

Some members need to take a look and see what making claims are, and how to back them up.

The posters that have plenty to say, but nothing to back them up should take note.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Renegade said:

Think I need to repost this.

Some members need to take a look and see what making claims are, and how to back them up.

The posters that have plenty to say, but nothing to back them up should take note.

The video posted had the relevant info in it, if you need it in the form of printed matter that is your problem, most of us have ears.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

The question put to her was if she would allow the people a vote on the final deal, a question she did not answer and then ironically called the LibDems out on wanting the people to have a choice, as if not giving the people a choice on the deal was to imply that she was the one giving the people choices, you would have to be a very simple person indeed to fall for that one.  Unfortunately they moved on at that point, it would have been good to hear his comeback to such a terrible reply from the PM.

A remoaner MP WOULD ask that question....Means absolutely nothing....

Are the electorate given a second chance if a party did not have a majority to rule...?

4 minutes ago, transam said:

A remoaner MP WOULD ask that question....Means absolutely nothing....

Are the electorate given a second chance if a party did not have a majority to rule...?

The people want the question asked, he is representing his constituency, but that means nothing to you, great.

And I didn't say she must give us another vote on the final deal, I said when asked if she would she didn't answer the question but instead attacked the LibDems using the bizarre logic that they want people to have choices.  Yes, they do, and they want the people to have the choice on the final deal.

Why are you so desperate to give the people less democracy?  What are you afraid of?

Just now, transam said:

Well you have not answered my question, but that was expected...

The UK electorate to do not carry much weight regarding the Libdems, l reckon even you can understand that....

The guys constituency represents the whole UK that voted, don't think so... bored.gif.0db8c76379b00d47754122674f60fbc6.gif

As I said, I did not say that she must give us the vote, I was just commenting on her answer to the question given to her, rather her refusal to answer.

The UK electorate have elected LibDem MP's, one of them asked a question on behalf of his constituency, he carries as much weight as any single MP carries, but clearly you don't care much for democracy.

And his constituency and his question do not have to represent the whole of the UK, obviously that is not how democracy works or we would need referendums on every single little detail to find out what the majority want, and all he wanted was to know if the PM would consider giving us the vote or not, he made no demands, so why should his question represent all of the people anyway?  

2 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Again, please provide a link to support your accusations.

If you can't - please go away as we're all tired of these obvious attempts to derail the thread, in an attempt to get it closed.

The video is above, you've been told a few times already, now off and watch it, or do you need me to also hold your hand?

4 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Again, please provide a link to support your accusations.

If you can't - please go away as we're all tired of these obvious attempts to derail the thread, in an attempt to get it closed.

"we're all tired of these obvious attempts to derail the thread, in an attempt to get it closed."

You would not look like this if you didn't type your weird little fantasies.

4 hours ago, The Renegade said:

1. I had not heard this supposed remark, and an internet search turned up no results. So please verify with something that we can actually read. Otherwise, it is nothing more than hearsay.

2. Theresa May is the PM of the UK. A Referendum was held and the people voted to leave. That is what will happen.

Any damage to British business, the economy or jobs will not become apparent until the UK actually leaves the EU and an interim period elapses,  ( 10 years ? A Generation ? ) before any effects, good or bad can be properly ascertained.

So you probably have a minimum of 10 years to peek out from your safe space before you need to start worrying about the effects of Brexit.

As others have said it was Thomas Blake  Lib Dems Spokesman for Brexit and International Trade.

" The Prime Minister confirms at PMQs to me that there is NO level of damage Brexit can inflict on UK firms and jobs that will lead her to grant the people a final say on the deal and a chance to exit from #Brexit. This is the state we are in"

Wasn't able to reply myself as I had to check out of my hotel and drive home.

I would remind you that we are currently on course to leave the EU in 9 months with no deal and no interim period - the effects will be felt much sooner - I think we will hear many more announcements of job losses over the next few months.

So my question still remains - is the PM's policy a valid one  and we should Brexit and not worry about the damage to people lives?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I 've decided to become a Leaver - lets party as the Good Ship Britannia goes down - and hope that the resulting disaster will be a beacon to others to take heed before glibly destroying the intricacies of a modern civilised economy.  And take a leaf out of the Prayuth playbook - keep the great unwashed away from the levers of power. I look forward to continuing to see Nontabury's Facebook shared photo memes which effortlessly explain the complex intricacies of Leaver 'argument'. Grouse and Tebee and others many thanks for your insightful , intelligent and considered contributions to this thread. I have learnt a lot and I respect the pearls of wisdom you have placed in the swine trough. However most would rather than go for the pearls seem to prefer the rotting offal that is their normal diet. I shall be buying a working class cap ready for doffing as Rees-Mogg and BoJo quickly pass by in their gilded carriages amongst the wreckage of a previously world beating economy - muttering in respect  WE THE BRITISH PEOPLE - HAVE TAKEN BACK CONTROL. 

God Save the Queen and let's make in Jim'll Fix It stylee  this young lad happy  !

Image result for nigel farage god

Two questions.

1: Why are they "parying for Mr Nigel Farage"

2: Did you get your doctored meme off facebook?

20 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I 've decided to become a Leaver - lets party as the Good Ship Britannia goes down - and hope that the resulting disaster will be a beacon to others to take heed before glibly destroying the intricacies of a modern civilised economy.  And take a leaf out of the Prayuth playbook - keep the great unwashed away from the levers of power. I look forward to continuing to see Nontabury's Facebook shared photo memes which effortlessly explain the complex intricacies of Leaver 'argument'. Grouse and Tebee and others many thanks for your insightful , intelligent and considered contributions to this thread. I have learnt a lot and I respect the pearls of wisdom you have placed in the swine trough. However most would rather than go for the pearls seem to prefer the rotting offal that is their normal diet. I shall be buying a working class cap ready for doffing as Rees-Mogg and BoJo quickly pass by in their gilded carriages amongst the wreckage of a previously world beating economy - muttering in respect  WE THE BRITISH PEOPLE - HAVE TAKEN BACK CONTROL. 

God Save the Queen and let's make in Jim'll Fix It stylee  this young lad happy  !

Image result for nigel farage god

I drink Archa....:drunk:

6 minutes ago, transam said:

I 've decided to become a Leaver - lets party as the Good Ship Britannia goes down - and hope that the resulting disaster will be a beacon to others to take heed before glibly destroying the intricacies of a modern civilised economy

Edited by Eloquent pilgrim
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I 've decided to become a Leaver - lets party as the Good Ship Britannia goes down - and hope that the resulting disaster will be a beacon to others to take heed before glibly destroying the intricacies of a modern civilised economy.

Quick, warn Greece, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Portugal and Belgium ……. whoops, too late

As for the rest of your comment, how embarrassing, is it too late for you to edit ?   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Quick, warn Greece, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Portugal and Belgium ……. whoops, too late

As for the rest of your comment, how embarrassing, is it too late for you to edit ?   

NO , NO , NO as the great British patriot the Reverend Ian Paisley would have said. LEAVE means LEAVE.  Can I join the club now that I have mastrichted the magic words. Another lovely British morning in sunny Welling ........I am considering my UKIP options 

Image result for leave means leave

Edited by beautifulthailand99