Brexit has created chaos in Britain – nobody voted for this

webfact

1 minute ago, The Renegade said:

I do not really class polls as being news.

That is exactly the type of language that helped to elect Trump and cause Brexit.

Too blind or too dumb to work that out.

You posted something that referenced a poll and said it was yet to hit the news, now you know it already hit the news you claim it is not news, make your mind up.

No, it is exactly the type of language that has kept the far right out of coalitions throughout Europe, its working just fine, or hadn't you even noticed that they keep falling?

1 hour ago, The Renegade said:

I never mentioned statistics, here it is again, I keep having to repeat myself, some people have a problem reading English

Nah, somehow that statement makes me think of you.

Pointless trying to discuss anything with you. Life is not as simplistic as your outlook suggests

30 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Oh dear, so anyone that now questions the wisdom of uncontrolled immigration, or wants a democratic referendum on their country leaving the EU, as the Sweden Democrat’s do, is now a Nazi …… sad, pathetic and dangerous comment

What?  I am not calling them Nazi's because they want a referendum, I am calling them Nazi's because of their comments on giving greater rights to "ethnic Swedes" while simultaneously seeking to remove current rights for the indigenous Sami people, because of the video of the party spokesman and another party official arming themselves with metal pipes and confronting a Swedish Kurdish comedian who had made jokes about their policies, because of their MP calling black people monkeys, because of their economic policy spokesman making anti-Semitic jokes, because of their vice party leader's letter in which he called black people niggers, because of the 14 party representatives who were found to be members of the neo-nazi NRM and who were selling antisemitic literature, and because of the 12 forced resignations of party reps who were found to be active members of neo-Nazi movements.  The Nazi label fits the Sweden Democrats pretty well, but well done for your pathetic attempt to pretend that all they have done is ask for a referendum, which would be the closest thing to a dangerous comment seen on this thread.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, transam said:

So now you have insider info on Sweden....bored.gif.3997c38e79d2d8a0f607547a1f6ea5af.gif

No, you thought you did and claimed your info was yet to hit the news, but what you posted was in the news in December and again in March, I don't have to be an expert to see that it already "hit the news".

6 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

No, you thought you did and claimed your info was yet to hit the news, but what you posted was in the news in December and again in March, I don't have to be an expert to see that it already "hit the news".

I ain't posted anifink....bored.gif.1209d5e19665ada20bada44adafb1a9c.gif

If I forgot show me...

7 hours ago, bristolboy said:

I was on tour of the UK in the weeks leading up to the vote and from what I saw, felt and heard it was not a surprise to me that the result turned out as it did, nor am I convinced that was all done on age grounds, plenty of young people voted to leave as well.

Can you define "plenty" in percentage terms? If not, it's just meaningless in this context.

I guess by now you have seen the Wikipedia link which rather supports that what I saw was correct.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SheungWan said:

I was on a major tour of the Soi Buakaow region leading up to the vote and the usual bunch of loud-mouthed racists were lining up to support Leave so I have to say that doom was already baked into the cake.

That's like doing a tour of  Synagogues and doing a survey on how popular pork and crab is.

I never get any further from the beach than Second Road, but have been told that if you can't get it on Soi Buakaow it doesn't exist. Is that true?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, aright said:

That's like doing a tour of  Synagogues and doing a survey on how popular pork and crab is.

I never get any further from the beach than Second Road, but have been told that if you can't get it on Soi Buakaow it doesn't exist. Is that true?

It would be interesting to do a survey of British TV members, asking which way you voted in the referendum and also whether or not you pay for sex, do you think there would be a correlation?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sandyf said:

Of course they did. TM will push Ireland into reunification and give Gib to the Spanish, she just can never admit it was the plan all along.

IMHO that will not happen, at least in my lifetime.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

It would be interesting to do a survey of British TV members, asking which way you voted in the referendum and also whether or not you pay for sex, do you think there would be a correlation?

I can think of nothing more intrusive or less interesting.

11 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Which ones  payed attention at school would be more revealing than who paid for their lunch.

British free school meals are so universally awful that there is a corrolation with leaving at 16

8 minutes ago, Grouse said:

British free school meals are so universally awful that there is a corrolation with leaving at 16

Never needed them, lunch was a Shipmans fish paste and cress ‘Reg Varney’ a packet of Oxo crisps and an apple; supplemented on occasions, by a one kilo slab of mum’s bread pudding.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aright said:

Absolute rubbish! Syrup sponge with custard …….if you were lucky you got custard skin as well...…..heaven!

Jamie Oliver, Gordon Ramsay and Nigella Lawson don't have it on their menus , they don't know how to make it.

Ha Ha Ha 

Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 13.34.54.png

7 hours ago, SheungWan said:

I was on a major tour of the Soi Buakaow region leading up to the vote and the usual bunch of loud-mouthed racists were lining up to support Leave so I have to say that doom was already baked into the cake.

Do you still use Nok and Pla the 6ft ladyboys as your minders when visiting Buakaow? ??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vogie said:

Do you still use Nok and Pla the 6ft ladyboys as your minders when visiting Buakaow? ??

Vogie I don't know you or Sheungwan and respect to both of you but that's one of the best one liners I have read on TV. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Never needed them, lunch was a Shipmans fish paste and cress ‘Reg Varney’ a packet of Oxo crisps and an apple; supplemented on occasions, by a one kilo slab of mum’s bread pudding.

I rest my case

Do you know, being a Francophile polyglot, what French kids get for lunch?

There's an excellent Michael Moore documentary called "Where to Invade Next" which shows many positive aspects of Europe.

Edited by Grouse

1 hour ago, aright said:

I can think of nothing more intrusive or less interesting.

In what way do you find surveys intrusive?  I find it a little interesting as I see a bit of a pattern in the Leave voters, were two of you not just straying off topic to exchange whoreing tips?  I've never seen that happen with the remain supporters, but that's just anecdotal, a survey would be more telling.  

• Haha 1