Six illegal immigrants paraded as Pattaya chief says "they took Thais jobs"

webfact

23 hours ago, ezzra said:

I'm sure that the all the diehard PC liberals would be chocking on their tea and crumpets to read such

a ' racially bigoted' comments...

Profiling makes sense if it yields results.

Strip searching white Swedish women aged 73 at the airport is probably futile.

Gambia made a fool of Thailand by declaring that Thailand is THE country to go if you want to have sex.

Reponse of Thailand: Crackdown on foreigners.

Is that the best you can do dear Prime Minister?

Bwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

20 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Taking Thai jobs ??

I never see a Thai man work only sit on his motorbike 

And Thai man working as construction worker 555

Very few they are to lazy 

When government come on beach for cleaning that is only Thai ladies 

Try living out in rural Thailand in farming areas or in the villages and you will find that far more Thai men work than don't work.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, nanglong218 said:

My Thai wife and her two teenage children came to Australia with me in 2007.  They're all Australian citizens, educated and trained there, speak perfect English, all have well paid useful employment.  Other than for family visits they will not come back.

Me, I have invested five million baht in farmland to add to that which my wife inherited. We now farm this and employ local men.  Am I an immigrant?  No, I can't own an inch of it.  When I applied for my extension visa the police (nice guys just doing their job) came and photographed us on our marital bed.  I am really bloody outraged. Sad or what?

You are not an immigrant, you are here on tolerance.

No u are classed as an alien Why would they photograph you on your bed ?  Seems strange Were u going for a marriage visa?

I am sure if you own farm and work it u can get a work permit if wife owns it Am i wrong? Correct me if i am?

22 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:
23 hours ago, nanglong218 said:

My Thai wife and her two teenage children came to Australia with me in 2007.  They're all Australian citizens, educated and trained there, speak perfect English, all have well paid useful employment.  Other than for family visits they will not come back.

Me, I have invested five million baht in farmland to add to that which my wife inherited. We now farm this and employ local men.  Am I an immigrant?  No, I can't own an inch of it.  When I applied for my extension visa the police (nice guys just doing their job) came and photographed us on our marital bed.  I am really bloody outraged. Sad or what?

You are not an immigrant, you are here on tolerance.

Why you not have marriage visa if you have been married for over ten years 

1 hour ago, Henrik Andersen said:

I have been married 18 years in April and I have a retirement extension to my Nom Imm O visa.

Why? Because it is easier and I can afford it.

Edited by billd766
added extra text

9 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Correct The hardest part of a marriage visa is getting it the first time So much paper work involved But after that piece of cake to renew. Only down fall is the 90 day reporting going into the immigration office saying " Hello the alien has just landed his spaceship  and is reporting to the government of Thailand"

• Haha 1