Thai Embassy Singapore

Hi

I applied via their online system. It took 3 days to be reviewed and I am being advised - Please print the applications form and bring support documents to submit at Thai Embassy in Singapore during office hours 09:15am - 11:30am.  I attached flight In and Out of Thailand along with a recent Bank Statement.

Is anyone aware of applicants having (recent) problems after this stage for a SETV?.

Which entrance do I use to submit the Visa application?  Their website states " "For general visitors, please use the Royal Thai Embassy's entrance at Claymore Road [next to Pan Pacific Orchard]".  I'm not sure if a Visa Applicant is a general visitor or not.

Thanks for the assistance

Conventional wisdom has been that Singapore is a bad place to apply for tourist visas, especially if you have been recently in Thailand. That said, the same has been said of Kuala Lumpur, but the situation there has improved. It would be very interesting if, after applying, you could share your experience, and some idea of the prior Thai visa history in your current passport.