"I bribed immigration 3,000 baht to get into Thailand", says arrested Dutch child abuser

webfact

6 minutes ago, JOC said:

.And at the same time openly on a public forum comment on how much it costs to circumvent the immigration law.....

There's nothing I'd like more than to see these corrupt ***** prosecuted but it'd take a brave man to spill the beans. Unfortunately I have a family to consider before I volunteer.  So deadhorse.gif

1 hour ago, Benmart said:

I read he was arrested. No trial, conviction or sentence, yet there are those that have overlooked this minor part of the criminal justice system. Such self annoited experts.

Its a forum, we speculate here over things we read in the newspaper. Based on the evidence presented there the guy is guilty. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, darksidedog said:

If you put the dirty kiddy fiddler in  jail for the next 20 years, you wont have to worry about him bribing anyone again.

Maybe not, but it will sure cost him in protection money.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, saakura said:

The corrupt immigration guy who let him in for 3000 baht should also be jailed for a few years. Only then will the other officials learn. Hope he does not get off with a reprimand or one more 'inactive' posting.

"Only then will the other officials learn".  Learn?????????????????????

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, khwaibah said:

And why they are at it ask about the 20K that SI is asking for a retirment extension. Heck SinCity only ask for 12K. Buriram 16K and Korat 15K.

You're problem,,,,,,,,, Do it yourself THB 1900,,,,,,, Stupid if you Don't

9 hours ago, Jools said:

The sheer number of pedophile cases being reported is going to result in more grief for every expat as they institute mindless new rules to combat such activity. WHY is Thailand a hub for pedophiles in the first place???

Because all the necessary component parts are present

13 hours ago, darksidedog said:

If you put the dirty kiddy fiddler in  jail for the next 20 years, you wont have to worry about him bribing anyone again.

So is this a new class of visa now? 

KF.

Chop his fiddly bits off...