Outrage as foreign couple caught having sex on Pattaya beach in BROAD DAYLIGHT

snoop1130

15 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

So, people in the Sex Capitol of the World are upset that someone was having sex on the beach? 

Ah, you can take people out of Pattaya  but you can't take Pattaya out of the people .........but 8am have they no home to go to.

15 hours ago, saakura said:

Not everyone goes to the beach for the ladyboys, some of them take their daughters and sons for a stroll or will you find it equally enjoyable and take perverse pleasure if you happen to be strolling on the beach with your young children? An open beach is a public place, not for washed out drunks to have sex. Go do it in a night club or gogo bar, let everyone clap and enjoy.

some say that any parent is pervert when taking their kids to Pattaya...

They need the sex on a sewer pipe visa.  Just provide 15 photos and 100,001 bhat in a bank provided within 30 days of arrival but the bank must be 3 years old and in their name.

Edited by johnray
  • Haha 1

Brilliant. More power to outdoor sex I say and no better place than on top of a sewage pipe spewing out raw unadulterated shit into the gulf to be washed back onto Pattaya’s “world class “ beaches. Absolutely priceless. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hot topic, I can't keep up!

Hey, it was Jomtien beach, not Pattaya beach. Let's give credit where credit is due.

I hope he wasn't hitting on her wastewater pipe...

"Honey, you know seeing waste water pipes always make me so horny..."

15 hours ago, mercman24 said:

dont ya just love the reporting of this crap, no one would know any different, but NO the idiot keystone cops have to do their thing, and once again laughing stock, will they ever grow up  (sighs) !!?? nah ,,

Several hundred people witnessed the act of public indecency. 

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Officials said they were concerned about the negative impact the incident would have on Pattaya

If no one filmed it and publicity it on Facebook it not were public. Negative impact = ZERO!!!

Interesting were if they catch the couple, they sue the filmer because they not allowed him to film and published the act!!!

16 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

I don't know which is worse. Having sex on a beach at 8am, or filming people having sex.

or a big waste water pipe straight into the sea at a "quality family resort"

• Like 2

16 hours ago, mickymouse1 said:

OMG!!!! I nearly booked my ticket to Pattaya specifically to have sex on Jomtien beach at 5.55am on 1st April with a local girl.Will it be OK if 50% Thai? ?

To be legal it should include at least 51% of local participants