Outrage as foreign couple caught having sex on Pattaya beach in BROAD DAYLIGHT

snoop1130

5 minutes ago, Zikomat said:

To be legal it should include at least 51% of local participants

66.6 % then. ;-)
but I still would not do it on the sewage pipe.
rather fitting for those exhibitionists.

“Officials had whistled at the couple to get them to stop“ lol - what kind of officials and why didn’t the “officials” didn’t they ask who they were and what where they doing lol - walked off or shot off? Lol - Could this close interest be down to the new dartboard ban maybe [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

3 hours ago, hansnl said:

This was just a couple of environmental enthousiasts drawing attention to the sewage pipe running into the sea where families are invited to enjoy the diluted refuse.

It would be better if all those getting angry at the couple were projecting their "anger" at the fact sewage is pumped into the sea thereby destroying the idea these beaches are fit for families.

In real the big pipe was installed there to suck the sewage of bad dirty tourists out of the sea to keep the beaches clean  ;)

Quality ToT tourism attracts this type of quality tourist here! No respect for anyone or children playing on the beach .... appalling behaviour. Tourism here is definitely on a down turn ...... so many uncouth individuals visiting these days that have no manners whatsoever or thought for anyone.What is the world coming to I ask myself??? I'm old school where I consider other peoples wellbeing paramount when going about my daily business. Today there is too many people who don't give a shit about others & we have more than our fair share here! ..... & it is not just foreigners that are visiting this country either. Really depressing & I honestly can"t see how it can be improved as whoever comes here I have my doubts if it'll change anytime soon .......... the whole world is so screwed up & up it's own arse it's painful to see it on a daily basis. I just wish people today could be more civil, polite & live by a set of rules. It my day it was Loyalty, Honesty & Integrity ............... sadly that's long gone ;-(   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Daveyh said:

Quality ToT tourism attracts this type of quality tourist here! No respect for anyone or children playing on the beach .... appalling behaviour. Tourism here is definitely on a down turn ...... so many uncouth individuals visiting these days that have no manners whatsoever or thought for anyone.What is the world coming to I ask myself??? I'm old school where I consider other peoples wellbeing paramount when going about my daily business. Today there is too many people who don't give a shit about others & we have more than our fair share here! ..... & it is not just foreigners that are visiting this country either. Really depressing & I honestly can"t see how it can be improved as whoever comes here I have my doubts if it'll change anytime soon .......... the whole world is so screwed up & up it's own arse it's painful to see it on a daily basis. I just wish people today could be more civil, polite & live by a set of rules. It my day it was Loyalty, Honesty & Integrity ............... sadly that's long gone ;-(   

ahh. you're thinking too much. was just a couple pissed on holiday who wanted to shag and avoid the sand. hardly the worst of offences though at that time they probably should have went to one of their rooms as i doubt they are both homeless ; )

What's the big deal Pattaya is known as the Sex City of Thailand 

this news has also made the British  National   Newspapers

the flights will be over booked with guys wanting to come and find out for themselves 

The Thai Tourist board  should be very happy as. This will encourage more people to come get the numbers up

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

This couple should really be ashamed of themselves. They are corrupting a city that is so pure, so free of vice, such a high spirited, moral, righteous, dignified, elegant, clean city, that is utterly free of problems. They are in need of an immediate attitude adjustment. Let's get the little genius involved. Maybe he has a plan to help lift them up, out of their currently depraved state of mind! At the very least, he can introduce another crackdown. 

Don't think the crack was down this go round!

19 hours ago, lordblackader said:

They're taking evidence at the scene - if they're trying to get semen samples they'll probably end up with thousands given it's Pattaya 555

Will there be a reinaction ?

1 hour ago, 2008bangkok said:

If a person came to thailand for the first time you could excuse them for doing this given the fact everywhere you turn there are huge neon signs offering sex and sleaze in almost every city and town.

Almost every city and town?  Really? 

You need to get out more. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Lingba said:

Family friendly Pattaya

yup.

seriously.

you will have to explain to me why showing scenes of people killing each other is ok in movies but sex is not. the mind boggles.