Nakhon Sawan Video: Whole Thai family on motorcycle thrown to the tarmac as little kid revs the throttle

webfact

Nakhon Sawan Video: Whole Thai family on motorcycle thrown to the tarmac as little kid revs the throttle

5pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

An entire Thai family of four had a lucky escape when a child revved the throttle on a motorcycle causing it to rear up.

CCTV footage at the Saphan Decha intersection in Nakhon Sawan on Tuesday morning showed the family - mum dad and two children - being thrown off the back. Luckily a pick-up that is approaching is only going slowly and manages to stop.

A policeman then comes to the family's aid.

The footage was posted online by Kitti Yamniyom who said: "Let that be a warning about taking young children on motorcycles".

The clip was widely viewed on social media and reported on by Sanook who said there were no injuries.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-03-14

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Thian said:

Learn, learn? What that sir?

Nothing wrong with babies/toddlers/kids standing on motobiks, see it every day...they also don't need helmets and can drive against traffic...no ploblem...

What?  You are joking right? 

6 hours ago, Thian said:

Learn, learn? What that sir?

Nothing wrong with babies/toddlers/kids standing on motobiks, see it every day...they also don't need helmets and can drive against traffic...no ploblem...

You forgot to mention they also don't need lights on at night, don't need insurance, don't need to be sober, and can play games on their smart phone while smoking, and the women sitting side saddle on the back.

• Haha 1

I let my kids use the throttle. So sue me! Bad i know and anything can happen in an instant im well aware so hold the bars or at a grabs distance and always think what if. Ive ridden professionally so know the pain associated with stupidity so always live by the anything can happen at any moment mentality. Its a fine line between harmless and harmful fun.

Why a kid would be at the throttle at the lights though is asking for trouble. I dont think thais learn what differnet colors mean.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, AhFarangJa said:

Four on a bike, no helmets, underage children on a bike........and a policeman came to their aid...........there really is no hope.....

Are you suggesting that the policeman should have ignored them? Performed a public execution? He assisted, which is exactly what I would hope he would do.

6 hours ago, timendres said:

Are you suggesting that the policeman should have ignored them? Performed a public execution? He assisted, which is exactly what I would hope he would do.

I think he is suggesting that the policeman should have charged the parents for various offences. 

Hope this helps :)