I am Lee Hnetinka, what is the best honeymoon destination in thailand?

Lee Hnetinka

15 hours ago, poanoi said:

i would pick a nice bungalow/room at a quiet beach,

you cant really stay in sun much but the sound of the waves is really nice

if you really want to enjoy dont have your honeymoon in Thailand, push the boat out for hopefully for a once in a life time thing, go to the Maldives its only a 4 hour flight from here it can be very expensive but if you pick and choose according to your budget you wont go wrong and your new wife WILL LOVE IT. let us know what you decide to do

15 hours ago, faraday said:

Anyone googled this man's alleged name....?

:clap2:

What's your point? There is no requirement to use your name on TV and some would think using your own name on this type of forum would be inadvisable at best.

45 minutes ago, smotherb said:

What's your point? There is no requirement to use your name on TV and some would think using your own name on this type of forum would be inadvisable at best.

not your name, but you don't mind using your personal photo... [just kidding - don't get all vindictive again]

• Haha 1

I like the Andaman Islands. Book ahead through a service like my favorite, Booking.com

Ask about Airport transfer. The ONLY International airport in the Andaman Sea is Phuket.

I also like Hua Hin. I also like the island groups off of Rayong.

Book early to save a lot of money on airfare and hotels. Book a minimum of 3 months on hotels. Confirm and pay for your airline ticket 3 months in advance.

Come in the rainy season, half price on hotels. It only rains for 2 hours at a time. There is hardly ever a rainout day

All of Thailand is a honeymoon destination. 

It depends what you like and what you can afford.

1 hour ago, kenk24 said:

not your name, but you don't mind using your personal photo... [just kidding - don't get all vindictive again]

Revenge? I must be good looking, all the girls say I am a hansum man. I don't use my name or my picture; again, I think it ill advised to do so.

9 hours ago, catman20 said:

if you really want to enjoy dont have your honeymoon in Thailand, push the boat out for hopefully for a once in a life time thing, go to the Maldives its only a 4 hour flight from here it can be very expensive but if you pick and choose according to your budget you wont go wrong and your new wife WILL LOVE IT. let us know what you decide to do

So negative.

Railay beach can't be beat. Those sunsets are to die for and dining by the sand soooooo romantic.

Those cliffs are awesome.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So negative.

Railay beach can't be beat. Those sunsets are to die for and dining by the sand soooooo romantic.

so your experiences in the Maldives were not romantic then ? 

15 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So negative.

if the west side of this beach gets too busy with all the Chinese tourist  and all the hundreds of other tourist, they could always go to the east side where im sure they would be alone as that beach is full of mud,  that would be lovely and romantic time for a honeymoon  what a wonderful private honeymoon that would be. NOT. :sorry: P,S they dont want to look at cliffs:cheesy:

Edited by catman20

4 hours ago, catman20 said:

if the west side of this beach gets too busy with all the Chinese tourist  and all the hundreds of other tourist, they could always go to the east side where im sure they would be alone as that beach is full of mud,  that would be lovely and romantic time for a honeymoon  what a wonderful private honeymoon that would be. NOT. :sorry: P,S they dont want to look at cliffs:cheesy:

Someone that doesn't even know how many beaches there are at Railay.

BTW where would all the "hundreds" of Chinese tourists stay?

:cheesy:

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Someone that doesn't even know how many beaches there are at Railay.

BTW where would all the "hundreds" of Chinese tourists stay?

:cheesy:

thats because i prefer to spend my time in the Maldives where there is not hundreds of tourists of any sort its quite and very private but you would know that anyway wouldn't you :cheesy:. what island in the Maldives is your favorite ?:cheesy: