Video: Not exactly what the authorities had in mind when they demanded helmet use.....

snoop1130

Video: Not exactly what the authorities had in mind when they demanded helmet use.....

CiHZjUdJ5HPNXJ92GRlF9QxCZadp6naTmM.jpg

A video doing the rounds of Thai social media showed a motorcycle taxi rider beating the living daylights out of a colleague at the rank with a helmet and his feet.

Other "wins" try to stop the melee that was filmed and posted to the Youlike Clip Det 4 site on Facebook.

Thai Rath said that most netizens thought the force excessive while others withheld judgment as they did not know what it was all about. 

The authorities in Bangkok have been trying to insist on helmet use by motorcyclists while cops in Hua Hin are preparing to fine riders without the necessary protection very soon. 

Source: https://www.thairath.co.th/content/1227617

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-3-14

53 minutes ago, DoctorG said:

Hitting somebody already on the ground with your helmet is attempted murder, or at the very least GBH.

Yes you are correct. But where are the police? :}

Not exactly what the authorities had in mind when they demanded helmet use.....

When I saw the headline, I thought it was an update on the couple having sex on the Jomtien sewage pipe!

But, just another every day handbags duel.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ALLSEEINGEYE said:

must be fake news, there was only one Thai fighting one other Thai. 

No no no.... not fake news, or a fight.

good ol number 86 there, was just demonstrating the effectiveness of wearing a helmet.... I’m sure he’s saying something like “see... this wouldn’t hurt if you wear you hell mutt

Had a bit of road rage back in Aus a long time ago. I'm on my bike (have to wear helmets), a bloke in a car took exception to me ducking in front of him at a red light. Got out of his car and stared smashing me in my helmet. What a tool. Fairly sure he broke his hand. 

p.s. helmet was fine:smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/14/2018 at 9:46 PM, rkidlad said:

Withheld judgment? This is a predominately Buddhist country, right? 

1. They like to be portrayed as a buddhist country

2. buddhism cannot cure stupid, until one decides that one has a responsibility to self

This amazing quality of  illogical way of processing information but later completely smart in wrapping the stupidity with fancy ribbons. I mean if someone tries to bash Somchai on the head with a helmet, i doubt he would 'withheld judgement' and willingly be attacked. Having said that, more vicious are those balless bystanders who so wisely do nothing.