Sugar free drinks

Carlosm

I'm trying to find a supermarket that sell sugar free drinks apart from coca cola (i have bad reactions to caffeine). Its crazy out here for sugary drinks.

I (my wife) own a snooker hall, in it there are 2 display fridges full of various drinks, all full of sugar. I recently tried putting small bottles of diet coke in. One month later and they still haven't been touched.

I like the Thai whiskey 'Hong Tong'. Usually drink it with soda and a large splash of Sprite. But recently noticed it was affecting my teeth so looked online for a supermarket selling sugar free drinks. Apart from cola and soda with a hint of flavor (yuk), i couldn't find any.

So, has anyone seen any 'diet' drinks and if so what ?

48 minutes ago, Carlosm said:

I recently tried putting small bottles of diet coke in.

Do not believe most Thai would know what diet coke was - the sugar free version here is Coke Zero and is served at McDonalds so it is known.  There is also a Coke Lite but have never seen anywhere and have not tasted.  Other than perhaps green tea do not believe there is much choice here normally, and even less demand.  But Coke/Pepsi/EST all have sugar free versions now so perhaps in another decade there was be something other than cola.  

If you have a kitchen try this brew a pot of green tea leave it for a hour then poor it into a 2lt bottle of water then add the juice of 4 limes. Top it up with water lovely and healthy and I also drink it with Thai Whisky sometimes.

Dose anyone know if any of the tonic water still you can buy are sugar free?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Do not believe most Thai would know what diet coke was - the sugar free version here is Coke Zero and is served at McDonalds so it is known.  There is also a Coke Lite but have never seen anywhere and have not tasted.  Other than perhaps green tea do not believe there is much choice here normally, and even less demand.  But Coke/Pepsi/EST all have sugar free versions now so perhaps in another decade there was be something other than cola.  

They know what diet coke is, i never said they didn't, they just dont want a drink without sugar.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Carlosm said:

They know what diet coke is, i never said they didn't, they just dont want a drink without sugar.

I was the one saying they may not know what diet coke is as that has never been advertised or a popular drink here and never even available most places - what is known here is Coke Zero as it is sold at most supermarkets as well as McDonalds.