Walking Street attackers tell their side of the story as Pattaya police dish out 2,500 baht fine

Jonathan Fairfield

13 hours ago, mok199 said:

take over the traders territory.''take over''.. that's your reply really!! and in my humble opinion, the only reason it wasn't a full blown 2 on 1fight is because the little dude has one leg and uses a crutch.......next time you debate ...try and do intelligently..we are finished here sir..

"take over the traders territory.''take over''.. that's your reply really!!"

No, that wasn't "my reply", couldn't you read what I said?  I was asking you an intelligent question about the alleged incident that "you had with these traders that was the same as the one reported here with the same vendors" that you couldn't answer that at all, intelligently or otherwise.

Hello, hello, are there more interesting things going on in Pattaya? I have never been to Pattaya from all these happening in Pattaya it got to be a very boring place so I delete it from my travel plan.

Also deleted is China because I saw videos of babies shitting all over the place in public places as well as the road side.

I need to find a decent country. Please help to make my dream come true.

On 3/26/2018 at 8:00 PM, Thaidream said:

Yes, I believe the Thai story. The CD seller is sitting there minding his own business when a farang  and his date exit a market with open beer. The CD seller  has no problems with them leaving the open bottles near him and has no problem with the date picking up the bottles.

Now comes the Farang insisting that the CD seller replace the beer his 'date' took and getting aggressive and assaulting the CD seller. The idiot here is the Farang- He got exactly what he deserved which was a beating- I hope he is arrested and fined and told to get the hell out Thailand,

It's no wonder Thai people show disdain towards farangs.

"He got exactly what he deserved which was a beating.."

Those English Public Schools, you know..

Many,many TV posters advocating,hangings,jailings,beatings and ducking in ponds.

Presumably they are all members of the 'Flagellanti' which certainly registers a strong presence in Thailand.

The motto of the "Flagellanti" being-"If you can't beat 'em,flog 'em"

Edited by Odysseus123

16 hours ago, madusa said:

Hello, hello, are there more interesting things going on in Pattaya?

There's actually lots more to do here than, you know, just drinkin' and enjoyin' soapies and threesomes all the time—which ain't too bad, come down to it. Relevant threads: When boredom starts to rule the day, I Love Pattaya, and Why live in Pattaya?.

On Mon Mar 26 2018 at 5:00 PM, Thaidream said:

Yes, I believe the Thai story. The CD seller is sitting there minding his own business when a farang  and his date exit a market with open beer. The CD seller  has no problems with them leaving the open bottles near him and has no problem with the date picking up the bottles.

Now comes the Farang insisting that the CD seller replace the beer his 'date' took and getting aggressive and assaulting the CD seller. The idiot here is the Farang- He got exactly what he deserved which was a beating- I hope he is arrested and fined and told to get the hell out Thailand,

It's no wonder Thai people show disdain towards farangs.

Great post.

Totally spot on.

Whew....after reading 7 pages the verdict is in your honour.........

FWIW i believe the thai story....soooo many f$$$tard farang i could see this happening easily...

I'm normally very sceptical of thai stories but something tells me his version is pretty accurate...

The kickin Mr falang got can only be beneficial to him.......

• Like 1

On 3/21/2018 at 9:34 PM, NCC1701A said:

ultra low class scum get their 15 minutes of fame.

I'm off to the Intercontinental Hotel here in Hua Hin for a glass of wine at their beach side restaurant. 

Touche. LOL The closest I get is wine connection on the other side of the street for a feast of greasy gristle. (When will I ever learn.)

• Like 1

On 3/21/2018 at 7:28 PM, Jonathan Fairfield said:

The foreigner and his Thai girlfriend emerged from the shop with a beer each. They had not finished their beverage and asked to leave the bottles by his stall and they would come back for them. 

How many drunks would buy a beer and then almost immediately leave it with a total stranger to watch for him? Come back later to get his beer? Totally not credible.

I suspect the farang was drunk. He had some kind of encounter with the CD salesman and words were exchanged. This escalated into the fight.

The farang was most likely in the wrong. All he had to do was keep walking. But, the Thais' story about being beer caretakers is just not credible.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 28/03/2018 at 10:52 PM, madusa said:

Hello, hello, are there more interesting things going on in Pattaya? I have never been to Pattaya from all these happening in Pattaya it got to be a very boring place so I delete it from my travel plan.

Also deleted is China because I saw videos of babies shitting all over the place in public places as well as the road side.

I need to find a decent country. Please help to make my dream come true.

Somalia?