I Love Pattaya.

Costas2008

'I saw Walking Street once and that is enough.

Saying that……….when she is working………I can sneak out……just for some extra leisure……..but please don’t tell her that.

So the decision has been made.'

Sounds like a recipe for divorce!

Agreed.

Costas this is going to be a disaster.

• Like 1

Unless you count Chinese, Koreans and Russians as 'Farang',

How can Russians be in the same boat with Chinese and Koreans? Russians are Caucasians, aren't they?

Some are, some aren't. Many Russian Asians in Pattaya especially from Siberia/Eastern Russia.

• Like 1

Costas, regarding your wife, Bangkok Hospital Pattaya, always look for nurses, I know they start nurses on about 20K per month.

You will enjoy living in Pattaya, foreign tv, papers, variety of foods, vibrant life all around.

Get a house on the the dark side, peaceful and nice and only mins to the city.

Thank you, but you are a little out of touch.

She is earning 30K a month at the moment and we are sure she can double that in Pattaya.

After all she's got 20 years experience as an ER nurse.

Don't know which is the dark side of Pattaya, but we are more thinking of a condo in South Pattaya and from what we've seen it will be about 40k rent per month, for a 2 bedroom one.

But we will be more aware of everything on our next trip in April.

Costas, regarding your wife, Bangkok Hospital Pattaya, always look for nurses, I know they start nurses on about 20K per month.

You will enjoy living in Pattaya, foreign tv, papers, variety of foods, vibrant life all around.

Get a house on the the dark side, peaceful and nice and only mins to the city.

Thank you, but you are a little out of touch.

She is earning 30K a month at the moment and we are sure she can double that in Pattaya.

After all she's got 20 years experience as an ER nurse.

Don't know which is the dark side of Pattaya, but we are more thinking of a condo in South Pattaya and from what we've seen it will be about 40k rent per month, for a 2 bedroom one.

But we will be more aware of everything on our next trip in April.

Costas, sadly what she is earning now, she will not get at a new job.

While her experience will count, she will not get top paying job as a start.

The dark side is East Pattaya, ie the other side of Sukhumvit Road.

40k per month is an over the top rentals.

You can get a nice 2 bedroom for 25 k if a condo or 15k on the dark side for a house.

• Like 2

Shhh!

Don't let the secret out or it might be spoiled by the riff raff!w00t.gif

That would be about 30 years too late

Actually the visible riff raff in Pattaya are all on salary, assigned to maintain an outer ring of defense against a mass influx of actual riff raff who might attempt to wander away from designated riff raff zones such as Walking Street, Beach Road and Soi Bua Khow. Costas has obviously undermined our long term security measures both by blabbing about the Real Pattaya and by threatening to take up residence here. Meetings are being held as we speak, I can assure you.

In the photo below, one of our Riff Raff Risk Reduction agents has even confused a policeman. The RRRR agent spotted a tourist about to cross out of the designated riff raff zone and immediately assumed a horizontal defensive position that distracted the tourist and allowed actual residents of Pattaya to remain safe in their homes. Is that a bottle of Courvoisier?

x29.jpg.pagespeed.ic.iLsIi4ZZAHrzBy7sqVk

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

costas, I'm sure you're aware of two things that come to Pattaya in April - heat and the horde that arrives for 10 days of madness beginning April 19. Some love it but many who live here loathe it - up to you. Personally, I'm thinking Cambodia is looking good for the bulk of this year's Songkran. Enjoy your stay.

songkran-1.jpg

Wan-Lai100.jpg

• Like 2

How can Russians be in the same boat with Chinese and Koreans? Russians are Caucasians, aren't they?

Some are, some aren't. Many Russian Asians in Pattaya especially from Siberia/Eastern Russia.

That's right. I know lots of Russia's in Australia that look full Chinese. In fact after a certain time in Russian history, lots walked into China. They then had children who married Chinese people and today's generation it's not uncommon to find Russians who can speak fluent Chinese.

That's right. I know lots of Russia's in Australia that look full Chinese. In fact after a certain time in Russian history, lots walked into China. They then had children who married Chinese people and today's generation it's not uncommon to find Russians who can speak fluent Chinese.

Putting aside Mongols occupied Russia for over 300 years, people from Kazakstan and Tartars are Asian lookingthumbsup.gif