Counterfeit SD flash memory cards

dddave

On 3/23/2018 at 11:41 AM, dddave said:

It's obvious to me that these online sellers have neither the will or means to verify the authenticity of what they sell

or the ability to read and understand when people write bad reports.

I bought some trusting the supplier. When they turned out to be fake I made appropriate review condemning the product and the supplier. I then translated some of the comments from other purchasers finding that many times the product had been condemned before. The supplier had completely ignored these reviews and carried on selling the product taking their commission. Disgusting: selling known fake products. I no longer trust them. Whatever reputation they had is now lost.

Edited by Keesters

I bought 3 Kingston 64gb cards on Lazada, all fake only about 8gb available. Purchased 64gb SanDisk fulfilled by Lazada no problems. So I think that's the way to go. Certainly give those memory sticks , 1TB & 2TB, I've seen for sale a big miss obviously fake.

Bought a Samsung wireless charger off Lazada knew it was fake the minute I took it out the box and theres still a lot for sale with them now, brand names now I'll only buy off them from the makers shop.

Sent from my SM-P901 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Lazada looks like its an outlet of Alibaba/ALIExpress in Thailand! Just look at the origin of those products Lazada is selling, Most them (95%+) are from China! 

Unfortunate, most electronic Parts and/or Products/Devices are made in China. All Apple Products are Made in China, most of them by Foxconn, a company well known for slavery and children's work! So the products of many well named and branded Devices and product from most other companies like Asus, Gigabyte, and, and, and! Even Samsung let produce in China, so many others as well! 

And it's not electronics only, it applies to much other product too. Not to forget, it's not China only, even Thailand which is producing a lot of 'fakes'! Just take a close look at the textile business!