Face Makeover: Thai transwoman paid THB500,000 to look like local superstar ‘Yaya’

snoop1130

Face Makeover: Thai transwoman paid THB500,000 to look like local superstar ‘Yaya’

By Coconuts Bangkok

ghjuj.PNG

The comparison of Wanchaleom (left and center) with Thai superstar Urassaya “Yaya” Sperbund.

In a post that went viral this week, a Thai transwoman revealed she spent over THB500,000 (US$16,000) for a total face makeover in South Korea to look like local superstar Urassaya “Yaya” Sperbund.

Wanchaleom Jamneanphol’s surgery “review” has gotten thousands of shares and was picked up by local media after she posted photos and a video that wowed netizens, who were shocked at how much she now looks like the Thai actress.

“Do I look like Yaya?” said the text splashed across the video.

Full Story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/face-makeover-thai-transwoman-paid-thb500000-look-like-local-superstar-yaya/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2018-3-23

10 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

Does he still have to shave in the morning? Or he'll end up looking like this one day!

images (2).jpg

Fantastic, I laughed out loud at this one.  Ahh, my reason for TVF in the morning.

Regarding the original photo, the lady/actress on the right looks like a very attractive lady and the science experiment on the left looks like a maladjusted social misfit with deep seated daddy issues.

See photo below to avoid the stress of scrolling to the top, your welcome.

Edited by HLover
Witty banter added

18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“Do I look like Yaya?” said the text splashed across the video.

Nah mate just a  <deleted> with 500k he probably cant afford to really  lose, sad  people...........ohhhhhhhhhh "look at me syndrome"

Edited by kannot

15 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

Does he still have to shave in the morning? Or he'll end up looking like this one day!

images (2).jpg

Looks  better to me but then I did post on hairy  women a  while  back, I once  many years ago 30+ have a "woman"  like this  ask to come and flat share with  me, I coudlnt stop laughing.

6 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

superstar Urassaya “Yaya” Sperbund looks good.

maybe I will dip into my expat retirement Superfund and buy a Mercedes and a condo in Bangkok.

Sort of getting bored with farm girls.:cheesy: 

Is it their cloven hooves??? just wondrin

• Haha 1