advice, WI FI for LAPTOP 1 week

mercman24

hi all, am away for 1 week, need wi fi for my laptop, i am with AIS their site very confusing keyed in UK language got a 404 not found, i dont want a top up for wi fi on my phone i want it for my LAPTOP  and ideas welcome

What's so difficult with the AIS site?

The easiest is obviously paying through your mobile (assuming you have AIS as mobile provider?).

http://www.ais.co.th/wifi/en/package-wifi.aspx

20 GB, 99 Baht, 30 days.

(106 Baht incl. tax)

You then receive the access data via SMS and can use from any device that has WiFi.

But as written above: first make sure there is a public AIS hotspot in reach.

Usually credit/access data for all operators of public hotspots are available at 7/11 or other convenience stores.

But I am not aware about the details and maybe AIS and 7/11 are on odds as with the mobile topup (no more at 7/11).

Just seen you want it for one week only?

Edited by KhunBENQ

1 hour ago, Techno Viking said:

why not just tether the laptop to phone ?

Would be my method too.

And for 1 week you could get a decent speed of 4 Mbit/s (without volume limit) for 150 Baht.

6 Mbit/s flat for one week: 189 Baht.

thanks for the replies, as you can see i am realy genned up, only i read it as  AIS was for one device, i do not want it on my phone is was for my laptop, so that for me would be 2 devices ?? i do not use wi fi on my phone (well only hotspots)  (old school not bother when i am out) as i have wi fi in my condo 3BB paid 1 year in advance , maybe go down that route ?? i  will be in Bangkok