Celebrity's elder brother claims Pattaya police won't investigate after knife attack

webfact

Celebrity's elder brother claims Pattaya police won't investigate after knife attack

7pm.jpg

Picture: TNews

The elder brother of Thai celebrity Sabrina who won "The Face Thailand" has told the media that Pattaya police are refusing to follow up on an investigation in which he was stabbed.

Achanai had his arm in a sling as he spoke to reporters at his premises.

He has CCTV footage and says that a group of ten men came to his company premises. He said that one of the group was a disgruntled former employee.

He said police in Bang Lamung at first refused to do anything even though the perpetrators were walking around the area.

sc.jpg

He then supplied CCTV footage. He was told on no account to share the CCTV footage to Facebook or the media.

But the attack was on March 16th and nothing has happened and so now Archanai has gone to TNews to call for justice with the CCTV evidence.

Source: TNews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-03-26

5.jpg

This is the part that I still dont understand, that the police appear to pick and choose what they react to. They quite obviously have a different perception of what they are employed to do.
All the quotes about envelopes will no doubt come along, just that with the information so far they did not appear to even react in the first place?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anythingleft? said:

This is the part that I still dont understand, that the police appear to pick and choose what they react to. They quite obviously have a different perception of what they are employed to do.
All the quotes about envelopes will no doubt come along, just that with the information so far they did not appear to even react in the first place?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Take a wild guess who taught them and sanctioned this strategy. Need a hint? Take a look at your watch and tell us what time it is.

8 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

Every time I have required the Pattaya Police to act on something, I have had to pay them to do so !

Surely a little "inducement" to the Royal Thai Police benevolent fund would be much appreciated by the boys in brown as it helps with pointing them in the right direction...........:cheesy:

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The elder brother of Thai celebrity Sabrina who won "The Face Thailand"

Sorry that didn't work, so now try again with this bigger Thai celebrity called Baht. Has been proven to save The Thailand Face time-and-again.

3 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

Every time I have required the Pattaya Police to act on something, I have had to pay them to do so !

Yes my memory in brief reverts to 2004 in Chatkeow 2 in Soi Nernplabwan and a hot tuesday afternoon is somewhat spoiled by a lunatic waving a shooter outside the gates to house.

Telling the wife to get on the trumpet to plod soonest they respond no one is available so we'll send someone out thursday morning. Absolutely true sodding hopeless they are

Edited by Chivas