PM Prayut orders Commerce Ministry to look into Big C mobile grocery stores

webfact

PM orders Commerce Ministry to look into Big C mobile grocery stores

By Thai PBS

truck.jpg

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has instructed the Ministry of Commerce to take a close look at Big C mobile grocery stores whether the practice is legal or not.

The prime minister said Tuesday that the government had a policy to support small retail business and protect the mobile grocery stores of small retailers.

He admitted that the government had a lot of things to do every day and might have overlooked the issue regarding the Big C mobile grocery stores.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pm-orders-commerce-ministry-look-big-c-mobile-grocery-stores/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-03-28

Enough is never enough for the elite, but look at was is going on in Makro and Big C.

The assortment get smaller by the day, many products disappear permanently at these 2 stores and prices increase also by the day, only to maximize profits.

Soon there will be a sign at the entrance, today we sell eggs, and tomorrow milk will be available, of course only from their own brand.

The day the market in Thailand get forced to be regulated, I'm sure they will be in big doodoo.

• Thanks 1

Of course if you run promotions like this one, you have plenty of budget to expand.

1 Donut 5 Baht , Pack of 6 donuts 49 Baht. Going on for 3 days already. Informed the bakery every day, when you give them a pack that is labelled 49 Baht they correct it to 30 Baht, but they leave all the others at 49 Baht.

20180328_163121.thumb.jpg.4a8ce0bff924dec1ddb04d5fd6f98b56.jpg

55 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

Of course if you run promotions like this one, you have plenty of budget to expand.

1 Donut 5 Baht , Pack of 6 donuts 49 Baht. Going on for 3 days already. Informed the bakery every day, when you give them a pack that is labelled 49 Baht they correct it to 30 Baht, but they leave all the others at 49 Baht.

20180328_163121.thumb.jpg.4a8ce0bff924dec1ddb04d5fd6f98b56.jpg

Thais are not the best mathematicians. The best example......

11 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Thais are not the best mathematicians. The best example......

Of course seen this many times , but if you tell them for 3 days in a row, and they correct the issue without any questions when you give them the pack or just pick a few donuts from the tray, and they refuse to correct the packages on the table then I think there are other things in play.

Edited by janclaes47

5 hours ago, robblok said:

Strange

The makro where I live sells fruit and vegetables at far better prices and quality then the local market. If the locals can't compete tough luck for them. If I can't compete with my business who will help me.. nobody.. (as it should be). 

I don't want to pay extra to keep shops alive that are not viable. 

How Darwinian of you - let the miserable wallow in their misery, of what concern is it of ours?

http://tellmewhyfacts.com/2007/07/what-is-social-darwinism.html

What a wonderful soul you must be.