Moroccan woman arrested after luxury watches missing after tryst with Kuwaiti man

webfact

The guy was not the brightest candle on the birthday cake.

Mistake 1, being too cheap to take a hooker to a hotel instead of your home. 

Mistake 2 falling asleep before sending her on her way. 

18 minutes ago, Grumpy Duck said:

Mistake 3 - Leaving anything remotely valuable lying around and not safely locked away.

• Thanks 1

Zrideg Rabia, 32, of Morocco, was detained on charges of theft and three stolen watches 

No prostitution charges in a country where prostitution is illegal. 

You can't make such things up, can you?  A 22-year-old Muslim is attracted by a 32-year-old chubby Moroccan whore. That's indeed strange.  

1 hour ago, MeHere said:

Pattaya's a shithole... why not rant about it? Or are you just butthurt that it's your choice of residence and everyone knows it's a shithole?

when àrseholes speak of shitholes... :whistling:

1 hour ago, Sprigger said:

Another good clean living Muslim boy. Bars, booze, cigarettes and prostitutes. He’ll have is arse in the air today asking Allah for forgiveness then out for round 2 Saturday 

even though you envy him it's none of your business what he is doing.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, webfact said:

He told police that he met a Moroccan woman at a bar on the Pattaya walking street and brought her back to his condominium late Tuesday night. Upon awaking, he found his luxury watches, perfume and cigarettes worth about Bt500,000 were missing, he told police.

So obviously no "happy ending" ??

4 hours ago, mikebell said:

What's a guy doing with perfume?

If you spent time in his home country you would quickly realise the need for perfume, personal hygiene.....................:shock1:

1 hour ago, jenny2017 said:

You can't make such things up, can you?  A 22-year-old Muslim is attracted by a 32-year-old chubby Moroccan whore. That's indeed strange.  

I was thinking that way also... But then I reconsidered -- in comparison to young boys, sheep, donkeys and camels, she probably was looking pretty darned fine last night!

2 hours ago, Grumpy Duck said:

While I understand your opinion  I bring them to my home. Some clean the condo before they leave and some are repeat providers. With card key elevators, security guards 24/7 that know me and cameras in common areas I prefer my place to the cheap short time rooms. Could I be robbed of course but I could also be killed by a bus. I don’t have expensive time pieces or anything worth stealing in my condo. Everything rented.  Left all that past life of accumulating stuff behind. Peace. 

Edited by Wake Up
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, maxcorrigan said:

I would imagine he is very happy to see her again, along with his watches and other gear she stole!

I am surprised he received all his Watches back, i thought the BIB would have mislaid at least one of them saying, cannot find.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, smew said:

He looks older than 22, going for an  older foreign woman why? So many young Thai ladies available, maybe a better performance ...competition to local stock. Good police work for a change !

The fact she speaks Arabic and probably French aswell being Moroccan it makes her job alot easier in targeting Arabs, rich pickings for her.