Moroccan woman arrested after luxury watches missing after tryst with Kuwaiti man

webfact

On 3/29/2018 at 3:38 PM, KhunBENQ said:

Pattaya is a multicultural spot not only in legit tourism but also for prostitution.

Moroccan!

That's a first timer I would bet.

Oh, I see.

He "took her home" from the bar.

It was romance or love on first sight.

Or is she a honey-trap offering a freebie just to drug the victims?

So I would have to correct myself:

Pattaya is a multicultural hotspot for criminals from all over.

tourist trap = crime

pattaya = tourist trap

criminals love to pray on tourists... they usually carry cash... and let their guard down when out having fun.

He just had to POINT THE FINGER didn't he?

Or is it because there are 9 other people in the photo he wants to make sure that everyone knows who the Moroccan woman is?

Edited by sambum

4 hours ago, Acemaker said:

The fact she speaks Arabic and probably French aswell being Moroccan it makes her job alot easier in targeting Arabs, rich pickings for her.

Most of the terrorists are men from Morrocco (remember the bombing and killings in Brussels, Paris etc...), now it looks like there is also some scams to do for some scumbag ladies of Morrocco, they can indeed speak Arabic and as they come to Thailand, they think it's safier than in their own or in the guy's Arabic own country where they can face much heavier sentences if convicted of such criminal facts like stealing and scamming... Also, they know that in Thailand, those rich guys from the emirates or from the rich oil countries come to spend a lot of money and pay prostitutes...It is unusual (until now) to meet an Arabic speaking woman (that is a prostitute and a scammer) in Pattaya, so he must have been confident...

Fortunately, there are also good and respectful people in or from Morrocco..but not many lol..

Lesson number 1 to 10..

If you plan bring back a hottie, met in a bar in any gracious town of Thailand, because the girl suddenly just banged into love at the first sight with you, just be sure all your stuff was secured and locked before you left the hotel at the first place..

....that includes not only watches or passports but also the cellphone, laptop, toilet stuff, the spare room card key and anything else..of course your luggage is also locked...hotel safes are not ment for decoration.....common sense boys, really really !!

On 3/30/2018 at 7:55 AM, poanoi said:

its not often someone barfine someone 10 years older

Take a closer look. I find it hard to believe that he is 22. He has the face of someone much older. He has a gut, breasts and a the funniest pair of pants.

That tattoo or birthmark is special. he looks like Borat after a bad night.