How early can I do 90 day check

I am leaving the country on the 23 rd May my 90 day check-in is due on the 5th June.. I do my check-in by mail, How early can I do this.. I know it says 15 days but I would like to get my check-in notice back before I leave,, any help would be appreciated ......

As you are leaving Thailand before your 90 day report date, no action needs to be taken.  Just remove the 90 day report notice from your passport when leaving.  The 90 day report clock will restart when you re-enter the country.  Joe will be along soon to confirm. 

7 minutes ago, Guy Sands said:

Iam  sorry what about my 90 day notice that is stapled in the back of my passport.. is this all covered by a re entry permit ???

90 day reporting is only needed if you are in Thailand for 90 days since entry or 90 days since your last report.

if you exit Thailand any time up to day 89 from entering or anytime up to day 89 from your last report date no report is needed.

this is as metisdead has just posted and if needed Joe will confirm 

Edited by sometimewoodworker

5 minutes ago, Guy Sands said:

Iam  sorry what about my 90 day notice that is stapled in the back of my passport.. is this all covered by a re entry permit ???

It is a report of staying longer than 90 consecutive days in the country. If you do not stay in the country that long a report is not due.

When re-enter the country using your re-entry permit the 90 day count starts again from that day including it the count.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Guy Sands said:

Ok Thank you for the answers.. I look like being gone for at least 3 months.. is that a problem ?

No problem as long as you enter before your re-entry permit expires.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Took said:

Will you still have to do a 90-day report if your report date is May 2 and you leave Thailand on May 1 for example?

No need to do the report since you will be leaving before the report of staying longer than 90 days in the country is due.

• 4 weeks later...

Complications with the 90-day report count, for anyone who understands Thai Immigration's 90-day count methodology:

1. I am here on a 1-year 'retirement' visa for several years now, which I renewed on April 05, 2018.
  2. I have multiple entry endorsements (last year and this year).
  3. I departed Thailand in January and returned on February 07, 2018.
  4. From February 07, 2018, the 90-day clock from my last arrival would require me to report on May 07, 2018.

My question:  When I renewed my 'retirement' visa on April 05, 2018, did that start a new 90-day clock?  Or, is the May 07, 2018 report date from my last return to Thailand the correct report date?

Anyone know with any certainty?

Edited by brutox

You did not renew your visa, you got an extension of stay. And that has no effect on the 90 day report requirement, which remains May 7.

You have to report after 90 consecutive days in country.

10 hours ago, 1812 said:

... the May reporting date remains valid ……..

10 hours ago, Sheryl said:

... the 90 day report requirement, which remains May 7.

Sheryl, 1912 .. just finished the 90-day report with the Thai Immigration .. you guys called it correctly .. thank you.

Edited by brutox