I want to have my daughter's car crushed in korat.

britishrepublican

You could donate it to dog shelter for the dogs to sleep in, or better still transfer into your daughters name and if it suits your agenda let her pay for upkeep then you will have the satisfaction of seeing her go broke as well. None of that is serious by the way.

I knew that Thailand has it's share but I'm constantly surprised how many exist

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, overherebc said:

You could donate it to dog shelter for the dogs to sleep in, or better still transfer into your daughters name and if it suits your agenda let her pay for upkeep then you will have the satisfaction of seeing her go broke as well. None of that is serious by the way.

I knew that Thailand has it's share but I'm constantly surprised how many exist

"I knew that Thailand has it's share but I'm constantly surprised how many exist "

Dog shelters, dogs, daughters, nutters that post on TV ?

My kids are much younger, so I can't say that I fully understand how you feel. Needless to say, I know you're quite upset with her at the moment.

I like how you want to focus on her being responsible and understanding that her actions will have consequences. However, do you really want her to learn that the best course of action includes revenge? After all, you are her father and should be seen as the leader and experienced teacher. This seems like a high stakes game of "tit for tat." If she sees this as an acceptable way to deal with family issues, I would worry about how she would deal with issues with friends, teachers, future employers, etc.

As much as I want to see this revenge video, think about the example you are setting. The reason that this has escalated to this point might not only fall in her court, and considering your contemplation of such an act, you probably are to blame as well.

Consider making a video of you selling the car and donating all of the proceeds to a charity which helps kids who don't have all the nice shit that she has. My two baht.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sell the car go to an auto scrapyard in or near Bangkok, buy an old wreck that looks

like the car, find a crusher and video tape the car getting crushed then

give the video to your daughter. You get the money from the car and maybe

learn your daughter a lesson.

Geezer

5 minutes ago, malt25 said:

"I knew that Thailand has it's share but I'm constantly surprised how many exist "

Dog shelters, dogs, daughters, nutters that post on TV ?

Expat nutters who are always wanting to start arguements and fights wherever they go.

In recent years it just seems to be getting worse.

The old 'left brain back home' condition is thriving.

Sounds like the ultimate power play. Just wonder if you are with the girl's mother, whether she agrees with your plan, and if not what the outlook for domestic harmony will be.

Maybe worth stepping back from the brink, at least for a day or two, to see if you really want to go down this rocky road.

• Thanks 1

I will tell you first hand this isn't the way to go I've been there done that thinking even much worse Not saying your problem isn't important but you need to take a break calm down and step back!

Yes, the way they think and do things especially when you have to say it over and over again makes you crazy because they truly don't understand and especially your concern or behavior ( a bit guess here )  because it is foreign to them. No one outside of you will lecture and care there is no re-enforcement to what you are saying and teaching.

Sure it is a lesson but a violent one they will not learn anything except you just become the bad guy in all this?  In the last, few years to protect my son as he was growing up and family I've gone as far as nearly hunting down people and killing them knowing there was very little chance of be getting caught here in Thailand. But I was able to step back and today I'm glad I did because he is coming around.  

The car is yours,  take the keys put a sign on it and sell it for the cheap!  or better yet give it to a needy family or church and tell her you care and love here that will surely piss her off inside. Showing madness never comes around to Thais.

Good luck

It would of course be much smarter to sell the car as it's yours and then just tell her.

But go ahead and crush it, it's this sort of batsh!t crazy stuff that makes Thai Visa forums such an essential use of bandwidth.

I for one look forward to your video and then the subsequent video that your daughter posts of your house on fire and you with a live monitor lizard rammed up your butt.

*drum roll* 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, side said:

It would of course be much smarter to sell the car as it's yours and then just tell her.

But go ahead and crush it, it's this sort of batsh!t crazy stuff that makes Thai Visa forums such an essential use of bandwidth.

I for one look forward to your video and then the subsequent video that your daughter posts of your house on fire and you with a live monitor lizard rammed up your butt.

*drum roll* 

It might be more difficult to find "his daughter's" video on a Thai website where she's cutting it off and feeds it to the ducks. :cheesy:

Edited by jenny2017
Not enough beer in this world
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Different said:

Tape her to the driver seat including her feet, then from 90 feet tree put a 750 g stone on the accelerator. 

Perhaps send the buyer of the car to a mental hospital to get his brain checked.