FBI raids offices, home of Trump's personal lawyer: source

webfact

6 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

How can you not know given your extraordinary mind reading abilities? After all, you just told us re: Mueller that "He  can't do that because the nature and scope evolves with his desire to get Trump at any cost."

No mind reading abilities claimed not needed, just basic powers of observation. The investigation has gone from Trump Russia collusion to sex with a prostitute. Perhaps Stormy Daniels is actually a Russian spy?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

No, the investigation hasn't gone from the Russian portion of the investigation. It has expanded. That is a crucial, huge, and obvious difference from the way you represent it. And I'm surprised you don't understand how prosecutors typically use leverage to flip potential witnesses. Cohen may have much to contribute re Trump's Russian activities.

So the investigation has expanded, but nature and scope has not evolved. Okey dokey.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, BuriramSam said:

So the investigation has expanded, but nature and scope has not evolved. Okey dokey.

Now you're saying something different. "The investigation has gone from Trump Russia collusion to sex with a prostitute. " does not equal "So the investigation has expanded, but nature and scope has not evolved."

1 minute ago, bristolboy said:

Now you're saying something different. "The investigation has gone from Trump Russia collusion to sex with a prostitute. " does not equal "So the investigation has expanded, but nature and scope has not evolved."

Different words, essentially the same message.

9 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

I don't think that's a low blow. She slept her way into politics. That's pretty common knowledge. I don't think she's the first, but as an example to young women I hope she is among the last.

Really? Here's what you wrote " As is Willie Brown's mistress, Kamala Harris." So, you're alleging that she and Willie Brown are still having an affair that's gone on now for more than 20 years?  And what's with the word "mistress"? What century do you hail from.

And because she had an affair with Willie Brown, that means she "slept her way into politics."  In fact, her relationship with Brown was used against her when she first ran for office. 

You don't have a very high opinion of women, do you?

God knows what trashy right wing website you got this info from.

• Like 2

Really? Here's what you wrote " As is Willie Brown's mistress, Kamala Harris." So, you're alleging that she and Willie Brown are still having an affair that's gone on now for more than 20 years?  And what's with the word "mistress"? What century do you hail from.

And because she had an affair with Willie Brown, that means she "slept her way into politics."  In fact, her relationship with Brown was used against her when she first ran for office. 

You don't have a very high opinion of women, do you?

God knows what trashy right wing website you got this info from.

Well maybe Stormy will throw her hat in the ring too. Hey, and to bring the story back on topic, Willie's current mistress is Russian.

7 minutes ago, BuriramSam said:

I read the first line of that and it was enough. Willis Harris amicably separated from his wife in 1982. So the fact that he was still legally married is relevant how?

Just now, lannarebirth said:

Well maybe Stormy will throw her hat in the ring too. Hey, and to bring the story back on topic, Willie's current mistress is Russian.

You just can't stop sliming, can you. And you're still using that "mistress" word. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

I said evidence, not extreme right wing yellow journalism.
"To read CalWatchdog is to dive into a site that feels anything but non-partisan. It is an extremely right-wing publication,"

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bill Miller said:

I said evidence, not extreme right wing yellow journalism.
"To read CalWatchdog is to dive into a site that feels anything but non-partisan. It is an extremely right-wing publication,"

It's on her Wiki page for Christ's sake. You really didn't know this?

• Like 1

It's on her Wiki page that she slept her way into politics? 

She's dating the most powerful politician in California, she failed the bar, she gets appointed to multiple high paying government positions by the man she is dating. Call it what you like.

13 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

It's on her Wiki page for Christ's sake. You really didn't know this?

It says nowhere on her Wiki page that "she slept her way into politics".
She went the same route that most men politicians went, by earning a law degree and getting publicly ELECTED to office, unless you are going to try and suggest she slept with the entire electorate, as well.
Who she may or may not have dated has no bearing on what was obviously an early career choice.
Typical conservative effort to demean a successful woman, IMO.

• Like 2

Just now, Bill Miller said:

It says nowhere on her Wiki page that "she slept her way into politics".
She went the same route that most men politicians went, by earning a law degree and getting publicly ELECTED to office, unless you are going to try and suggest she slept with the entire electorate, as well.
Who she may or may not have dated has no bearing on what was obviously an early career choice.
Typical conservative effort to demean a successful woman, IMO.

I'm a Democrat from California.  I have two similarly beautiful daughters who have just /just about to graduate college. I've encouraged them not to take shortcuts in pursuing their respective careers..

13 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

She's dating the most powerful politician in California, she failed the bar, she gets appointed to multiple high paying government positions by the man she is dating. Call it what you like.

Failed the bar on her first try, but made it second time. A very common experience.
In point of fact Brown broke off the relationship before Harris was recruited In 2000 by San Francisco's elected City Attorney Louise Renne  to join her office. Makes your statement "She's dating the most powerful politician in California, ...she gets appointed to multiple high paying government positions by the man she is dating" a pile of stinky stuff.I imagine you would claim that she slept with Renne, too?
"After the 
Fajitagate scandal, Harris defeated two-term incumbent Terence Hallinan in the 2003 election to become District Attorney of the City and County of San Francisco."
To re-iterate, "elected".

Elected | Define Elected at Dictionary.com

www.dictionary.com/browse/elected
1. (transitive) to choose (someone) to be (a representative or a public official) by voting
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bill Miller said:

Failed the bar on her first try, but made it second time. A very common experience.
In point of fact Brown broke off the relationship before Harris was recruited In 2000 by San Francisco's elected City Attorney Louise Renne  to join her office. Makes your statement "She's dating the most powerful politician in California, ...she gets appointed to multiple high paying government positions by the man she is dating" a pile of stinky stuff.I imagine you would claim that she slept with Renne, too?
"After the 
Fajitagate scandal, Harris defeated two-term incumbent Terence Hallinan in the 2003 election to become District Attorney of the City and County of San Francisco."
To re-iterate, "elected".

Elected | Define Elected at Dictionary.com

www.dictionary.com/browse/elected
1. (transitive) to choose (someone) to be (a representative or a public official) by voting

I'm the one that directed you to Wiki, remember?

• Thanks 1