What's your input to this?

jenny2017

I've watched a part of it and thought it's.......aeeh I keep that for myself for now. 

What's your input after watching this? Please be honest. Dear Mods, please move it should it be in the wrong forum. 

Edited by jenny2017
Adding some words

6 minutes ago, poanoi said:

i always get depressed when i see an old man

dancing with a chrome pole, its not fun in the slightest.

for the rest of the video,

i didnt see any naked woman for as long as i could be arsed to watch it, so i'm not really sure if there was any point with the video

There's another thread running, "Are you a loser"? I thought it's the best example what a loser is. The one woman counting her foreigners with her fingers, while the fatter one talks about the Superstars she brings home to the village. 

I think it's a sad combination of people who do not seem to get it, talking about love. 

Edited by jenny2017

4 minutes ago, kiniyow said:

What is the problem with being a sex Tourist? No harm to anyone that I can see !!!

Well, that depends on if it free will, or,,,,,,, well some get it, and some dont. How many times have this been discussed on every forum, in every language there is people who coming to Thailand for fun? 

What is the problem to buy sex from girls and ladies? Thats the question!

If a lady of free will decide to go and sell some sex, why not, but often there is more to it than we can see. 

It's very pretentious to think that only Thai women get married/sell sex for money.

This is the first job in the world

A potential marriage depends on the bride's family and bride's minimum income on all country.

A poor retired civil servant easily passes for a retired footballer in comparison with the minimum salary.

Edited by Love66

25 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Well, that depends on if it free will, or,,,,,,, well some get it, and some dont. How many times have this been discussed on every forum, in every language there is people who coming to Thailand for fun? 

What is the problem to buy sex from girls and ladies? Thats the question!

If a lady of free will decide to go and sell some sex, why not, but often there is more to it than we can see. 

There's absolutely no problem when people buy sex but are always aware that Thai girls/ ladies/ women, who are working in this industry, are acting like they are in love with their customer(s).

The one guy talking about love, while the one woman's talking about her four lovers/ relationships with foreigners. I don't think that the guys at this time knew that their "lady" had a completely different view of "love."

And I don't think that anything has changed since then. 

17 hours ago, poanoi said:

i always get depressed when i see an old man

dancing with a chrome pole, its not fun in the slightest.

for the rest of the video,

i didnt see any naked woman for as long as i could be arsed to watch it, so i'm not really sure if there was any point with the video

He really does look like he has been hit in face with a frying pan, he two black eyes.

• Haha 1

I think in Thailand the situation is just more direct. The guys pays and the girl gives him a good time. And if he stops paying then often, not always, the good time ends.

So how about other countries in this word where not so young guys have young and pretty girlfriends and wives? Should we assume that they all only love him and don't care about money?

Sometimes I see some headlines about how much money some women want after they were married with a rich guy. And then these women pretend they only loved him. 555

I prefer the (not only) Thai system where the guy can negotiate what he wants and how much he is willing to pay for that. And if he spends more than max 100USD or 200USD per day then he is doing something seriously wrong.

• Like 2

PUULEASE! I am a sexpat! Much higher class of loser. My last bout in the US was 7 months with no sex. Here I am not dead yet and contrary to what some other punters write about, a 40 something Thai woman is still young and a VERY good time. Haters gonna hate.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thaidream said:

I find the clip filled with nonsense and I actually feel sorry for these guys who somehow believe that these ladies actually fell in love with them.  There is an old song called  'What's love got to with it." and it sure fits the Thai situation.

When one meets a lady in a bar- they don't seem to realize that the lady is there to make money. She writes the script- you follow the program and you pay along the way. She will stay as long as the payments come in and when the money stops- the love stops and the 'lady' moves onto the next customer. I understand it completely and I have experienced the feeling that many of these men feel.  They are not losers but searching for love in all the wrong places.  Sex is probably the most powerful feeling that pulls a human being to another.  Love is completely different.

The concept of love in Thailand is much different than in the West and for most ladies in the entertainment business- there is no time for it. It's all about the money- parents to take care of- children to feed- rent to pay- debts to take care of- addictions to feed and on and on.

What is truly amazing is the young ages of most of the men who get mesmerized by the Thai experience- selling everything they own to come to Thailand and spend their savings on what?   Eventually the money runs out and since they stopped working in their home country during their prime working years no pension. I can't think of a worse place to be thanThailand when one is elderly and have no money and no income.

I have no problem with sex tourists as long as they don't break the age restrictions on consenting adults. Enjoy  being a 2 week millionaire and a romp in the hay with a 20 something- just don't think it is real.  Go back home- make your money and come back when you have lots of it and a secure pension.

I have often said if you really want to start to understand Thailand and its people- lean to speak Thai. The problem is that once you do speak the language and understand the nuances of the culture- you will find it's not all smiles  and your fantasy is not the reality. Let the buyer beware.

Spot on, a great and wise post. Let's hope that some guys understand the difference. 

• Like 2