Trump orders strikes against Syria over chemical weapons attack

Jonathan Fairfield

Isaiah 17:1

Wow i stand corrected I looked it up in my Ex-Girlfriends Bible.The Sacrey thing is I found it really quick I didn't know where Isaiah was but I found that book straight away but I must admit i Gussed it would all be in the back with the Doom and Gloom ones.

1523700438153.jpg.31cf8f7b5bac00ff4f2ae7c92288bd72.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

To add, please don't faint, the "trump" policy to not invest the blood and money to actually challenge Assad, Russia, and Iran in Syria probably reflects the will of the vast majority of the American people. There may be a bigger price to pay for that non-interference policy later, but it can't be denied Americans do not want to pay it now. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, juice777 said:

You mean logical Reply

Basically, if it's on Info Wars it's not true.They Deal in misinformation and lies Just to get the views they have Destroyed freedom of speech.

O dear, determined to have the last word? I never replied to your post giving you links - why - because it was blindingly obvious your reply would have been the same regardless!

Some people are capable of free thought, some are not, you don't even have to ask where I catergarise you.

Good bye.

• Sad 1

O dear, determined to have the last word? I never replied to your post giving you links - why - because it was blindingly obvious your reply would have been the same regardless!
Some people are capable of free thought, some are not, you don't even have to ask where I catergarise you.
Good bye.

Hahaha so because I don't believe in that Nonsense I am not capable of free thought hilarious.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, TomTao said:

No body gets a wet dream about the destruction of a city, especially Christians, but history keeps repeating and no one ever learns or looks at prophecy.

We happen to recirculate the history and learn nothing, thats true, but looking at the bibel to find the answers, or any other religion is wrong and based on false truth or as proof at all. 

6 hours ago, CGW said:

You wouldn't believe anybody could be so stupid to do the same thing Twice, despite the reaction last time, maybe he thought it had been forgotten?

Or maybe he never did it as he is a little bit smarter than that? lucky we have the EVIDENCE???????????

Were not being lied to are we :shock1:

The investigating is starting today or tomorrow. So yes, we are being lied to.

I'm not an American but I now sit and wonder about all the anti Trump people who said he was sleeping with Putin and Russia rigged the elections to get their boy in over Hillary.  I'm thinking to myself just how stupid these anti trump people now look in the eyes of others around the world.

I world love a trump to running Australia, a man with balls who throws out these ridiculous racist and political correctness cards that all the me, me, me snowflake generation now carry.  Trump is the only politician in the world to make little kimmy sit up and think and ask for talks.  He warned Syria and they tried to call his bluff. Donald, you are a strong, straight shooting leader with not crap attached.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, CGW said:

Do you have a personal view or are you speaking for all the American people? your quite the self professed expert judging by how you write, fortunately a lot disagree with you.

Lots of disagreement all around on all issues in all countries.

But I think there is an objective basis for my thinking about American consensus attitudes about getting deeply involved in Syria, or not. Currently the USA has a very limited presence there and it will do nothing to change the current results, wins for Assad / Russia / Iran.

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-military-involvement-in-syria-2017-4

Despite the support for targeted airstrikes and other means of bringing the conflict to an end — like diplomacy and economic sanctions — support is split on escalating military action. Only 39% of Americans said in the Morning Consult/Politico poll that they supported using US ground troops to topple the Assad regime, and only 44% supported using them to fight terrorist forces in the country.

CBS found even less support for more direct military involvement — only 18% of respondents said they supported ground troops, and only 30% said they supported airstrikes with no ground troops.

• Like 1

I actually think that the response has been pretty measured.  The Russians have said there will be consequences and I am sure they are looking at the options.  As things stand at the moment I don't think they will retaliate with military action against the Allied forces involved.  What we need now is for Trump to shut up and not do any of his stupid tweeting.  It is possible that Putin may up his support for Assad and even put troops on the ground in Syria. 

As an aside and this is directed at the British and European posters.... Does anyone want to buy my World Cup tickets?  I have a feeling that they are not going to be much use now :crying:
You should save those Tickets they might be collector's items in 50 years if WW3 kicks off and the world cup is cancelled.

The same way tickets for Nirvana's last unplayed gig was worth a Fortune.

Just resist the temptation to burn them on the Fire when you run out of gas to keep warm.

• Haha 2

Too many posters apparently are not aware that use of chemical weapons has been banned for almost one hundred years. but war has not.  This is part of the reason for the missile strikes.  Too bad all war cannot be banned but there are always monsters trying to take over as much as they can without any regard for human life.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, juice777 said:

You should save those Tickets they might be collector's items in 50 years if WW3 kicks off and the world cup is cancelled.

The same way tickets for Nirvana's last unplayed gig was worth a Fortune.

Just resist the temptation to burn them on the Fire when you run out of gas to keep warm.

Apparently the odds of England or France winning the World Cup have just quadrupled.

However this isn't going to be WW3 or anything more than a spat.......  So, any takers for the tickets yet :smile:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Different said:

Shove up those missiles up your asses white hypocrites, because it only sends a message to Assad and Russians to keep killing Syrian children and their families but without the use of chemicals.

5p

4 hours ago, EnlightenedAtheist said:

Well, they (the guys in the backrooms) cannot possibly control all of the people they interview as they speak ... yet! But, they can create a fake event to cut him off from slipping the truth.

You people think that IF there was a conspiracy, that Sky News would be in on it. Wow, I must buy me a a semEYE just in case ?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sealbash said:

What alternative do you support?

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

If you're not going to do anything to actually change the situation, don't do anything at all.

wsj.ico WALL STREET JOURNAL / NEWS - POLITICS

A Divided Syria Reacts Wearily to Airstrikes From the U.S. and Its Allies

Some Syrians said they were upset to see that the strikes were limited and weren’t likely to change the course of war.

“There were more statements than missiles in the last week,” Mazer, a Syrian Facebook user commented.

Others feared the regime would retaliate and let Syrian civilians pay the price.

http://www.cetusnews.com/news/A-Divided-Syria-Reacts-Wearily-to-Airstrikes-From-the-U-S--and-Its-Allies.rksiefJnM.html

2 hours ago, CGW said:

Do you have a personal view or are you speaking for all the American people? your quite the self professed expert judging by how you write, fortunately a lot disagree with you.

Probably reflects the view

What's your opinion? What outcome would you favour?

So the USA, Britain, and France have made a hundred million dollar statement. Pretty much money down the drain the way I see it. Assad knew there'd be a response, same as last year, and was willing to pay the price. Blowing up buildings won't get much of a reaction from this dictator; got to kill people near and around him to get his attention. Including any Russians that are in his inner circle when the missiles hit.

• Sad 1

Just now, IAMHERE said:

So the USA, Britain, and France have made a hundred million dollar statement. Pretty much money down the drain the way I see it. Assad knew there'd be a response, same as last year, and was willing to pay the price. Blowing up buildings won't get much of a reaction from this dictator; got to kill people near and around him to get his attention. Including any Russians that are in his inner circle when the missiles hit.

I don't know if he knew it. "trump" recently announced he wants the USA to totally withdraw very soon. He may have been testing limits. Leaving? Really? So I can use chemicals again? 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

This strike is only about providing a deterrent against using chemical weapons.

Do you really believe that, no other ulterior motive? You cannot be serious! :shock1:

Your not related to "Baghdad Bob" in any way are you?

Lies...lies.....lies. I am not buying this 'Chemical weapons have been used by the regime' thing.

When the truth comes out (as it did in the case of Iraq years ago), who is going to pay any price for these lies ? Sadly no one !

If Assad regime is weakened, Islamic extremists and the neo-Ottomanist imperialism of Erdogan will have a field day. I am thus hoping that the Assad regime will stay strong.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HLover said:

Always confused why the United States announces attacks ahead of time when other countries believe in the element of surprise and stealth.

Can anybody enlighten me?

I believe it said explosions were heard while he announced it. That would be same time... making sense to get in front of any wrong rumours....

• Like 1