A suspected Russian robber arrested at Suvarnabhumi airport

rooster59

2 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Nikolay you brute, don't forget to update your instagram lad.

https://www.instagram.com/mikola_828/

Having looked at this Instagram link, I am at a total loss as to why a guy with, what looks like, a comfortable enjoyable life and family would throw it all away for a totally mindless small time robbery and brutal assault....

Just now, Tofer said:

Having looked at this Instagram link, I am at a total loss as to why a guy with, what looks like, a comfortable enjoyable life and family would throw it all away for a totally mindless small time robbery and brutal assault....

I bet his "comfortable" life was paid by this kind of crimes back in Russia.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tofer said:

Because only psychopaths always put the best face for the crowd...especially on social media these days.  My dad was beating mom silly, but when they were together in public, everything was always so perfect.

2 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

The fact that he's robbed a currency exchange will probably result in a pretty harsh sentence

Robbing while hiding face but not hiding tattoos. What we have here is a guy with no brain, no code of honour, no style, no hair and soon NO LIFE!

• Like 1

Russian man arrested for alleged assault, robbery

n1.jpeg

A Russian man was arrested on Saturday night at Suvarnabhumi Airport while trying to flee the country with Bt700,000 he had allegedly robbed from a money exchange service booth on Sukhumvit Road in Chon Buri.

Provincial Police Region 2 deputy chief Pol Maj-General Chettha Komolwattana said the 34-year-old man, Nikolay Rybalov, was suspected to be the helmeted large-built foreign man who assaulted the booth’s 30-year-old female employee by holding her down.

The suspect reportedly punched her in the face 13 times until she passed out before getting away with a bag full of cash on a Honda PCX motorcycle. 

n2.jpeg

The robbery, which took only a minute, occurred at around 8am and was caught on CCTV camera. Police traced the suspect to a housing estate in Bang Lamung district where he stayed and impounded the rented motorcycle used in the crime. The man escaped in a car before police arrived in the house. 

Rybalov was apprehended at 7.30pm at the international airport while waiting to board a flight to Moscow. 

The victim was rushed to a local hospital where she is being treated for brain concussion.

n3.jpeg

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30343203

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-04-15

36 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Because only psychopaths always put the best face for the crowd...especially on social media these days.  My dad was beating mom silly, but when they were together in public, everything was always so perfect.

Sad to hear that.

Yep he must be that and / or simply lacking a brain, considering the evidence he laid out for the police.

Having said that, all credit to the RTP for apprehending him so quickly.

Dont know how law works here, but he not admits it, he says it was not him, despite all evidence. So victims had to go there again and file some documents. Cops says it dosent matter just longer process.

2 minutes ago, Xaos said:

Dont know how law works here, but he not admits it, he says it was not him, despite all evidence. So victims had to go there again and file some documents. Cops says it dosent matter just longer process.

not admitting it gets him a much much harsher sentence if found guilty. I think here they've pretty much made up their mind before you even step into court. just making it worse for himself which is good

• Like 2

to add to it i saw him in person, he is huge, from his social media u can tell he is in to running, gym propabelly martial arts, and is a trained russian soldier, perhaps parachuter of some sort comando, telling from his parachute tatto, so he decided to masacre 40kg girl, for a quick bucks before he go to russia, theres cctv all over the exchange, luckly it recorded his run away pcx plates, not long after that bike was found at quite nice house in dusit village i think, he washed bike gloves he punched her with, so mind it was not fist fying but motorbike gloves with plastic on knuckles. He changed backpack as well, not found yet, cops said they going to look for that girl DNA on banknotes as she touched them day before. Dunno thats even possible but they said it is.

• Like 2