PM Prayut defends role for Kunplome brothers

webfact

Don't these brothers (especially the bloated one) just look like filthy pigs? There is a moral and physical ugliness about the junta and those who closely associate with them which is most disconcerting. The inner filthiness and corruption cannot stop from manifesting on the outer, physical form (think of that other famous pig - Prawit).

Makes me want to puke!

1 hour ago, Lupatria said:

Prayut: “I need someone who knows about politics to give me advice because I don’t know how politics works.”

“Personally I support General Prayut if he wants to continue working for the country. He is suitable for the job,” Uttama said.

To me, the two quotes sounds like:

He is suitable for the job, because he don’t know how politics work.

Yes, and this Uttama character used to be the president of a major university in Thailand and then went on to work for the junta, trying to bring in the 'single gateway' to snoop on everyone's e-mails, etc.

Scum - and brainless scum - of the lowest order.

• Like 2

True, this innocent PM Prayut don't know how poitic works but as long he can easy use articel 44 he knows well how to get things managed the way he want...and sure he is far in mind and action of developing a democratic state Thailand. Militaries never ever want that and sure not the influental figures here in this country who are ruling the country from backstage.....or am i wrong?!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lupatria said:

The Lee Kuan Yew system works well. Soon there will be a cabinet of family members and Thailand becomes the Kunplome corporation. This is how it's been done properly Donald. :whistling:

Lee Hsien Loong is the only family in the government. I am intrigue by you saying a cabinet of family members. Please do clarify and identify which family members. 

2 hours ago, mark01 said:

When are the Thai people going to wake up and see what's happening to their country.

There was a brief glimmer of hope just after the coup when the army reigned in the police (a little bit).

After that it's steadily declined.

The future after next year's farce "democratic" election is not looking good. 

Prayut and his gang of crooks will seemingly do anything to hang on to the power and the money.

And at what point wasn't that always the end game? We all know the reason they reigned the coppers in and it had nothing to with justice or fairness, simply and only because the army plays for the other team.

Edited by starky
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Chris Lawrence said:

Mr T' boy. Maybe they are exchanging socks before they hop into bed together?

Both criminal sons ran under the banner of PTP in 2010 and won. Now that they have formed Palang Chon with Somkid as the adviser and have openly proclaimed the party allegiance to Prayut, we will see if they still can win with their dodgy background. Nakhorn Pathom has only 9 seats and last election PTP won 8. Prayut is moving chess pieces around and snapping up veteran politicians to support his PM ambition but it will not enough unless the Dem Party betray the people again and support the military; AGAIN. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Both criminal sons ran under the banner of PTP in 2010 and won. Now that they have formed Palang Chon with Somkid as the adviser and have openly proclaimed the party allegiance to Prayut, we will see if they still can win with their dodgy background. Nakhorn Pathom has only 9 seats and last election PTP won 8. Prayut is moving chess pieces around and snapping up veteran politicians to support his PM ambition but it will not enough unless the Dem Party betray the people again and support the military; AGAIN. 

Of course the Democrat party will support the military!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

Lee Hsien Loong is the only family in the government. I am intrigue by you saying a cabinet of family members. Please do clarify and identify which family members. 

Just google the board members of TEMASEK and find out who runs the Sing. Telecom

3 hours ago, NanLaew said:

As I recall, after sentencing and his 'disappearance to Cambodia' the (God)father was living life on the lam, in plain sight of the local police at the family pile in Chonburi and even having birthday parties where all sorts of officials, police and government figures were invited. I think he was arrested and finally incarcerated during the last year of the Yingluck government. Kunplome family members, incuding Sontaya have also served in both the Shinawatra premierships.

Now, as Bamber Gascoigne used to say, here's you started for ten:

Who said, "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer." ?

Yea I read it too that they supported the Shins in the last election. I read that yesterday and today mysteriously it was edited away from the BKK post article.

Its bad, that guys like this are in power but they were so during the Shin reign and nobody complained about it and now when they support the junta (equally bad) people complain.

Just an other ally from the PTP that is bribed with good positions to leave their side. Happens all the time in politics by opportunists. It actually looks like the junta may be able to get some people to vote on them. (parties they support). I never really expected that but I am sure the canvassers supporting these guys will tell their support how to vote. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, edwinchester said:

Choosing members of this particular family to advise the PM on politics shows exactly the sort of regime he has in mind for the future.

All the Junta lovers should hang their heads in shame.

So should the people who supported the PTP hang their head in shame too.. as they run under the banner of the PTP before ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JOC said:

No reason for any posters to hang their heads.....Thai politics are so inimaginable dirty and corrupt (all sides), so it is difficult to comprehend for anyone coming from countries with check and balances in place.

The people who should be ashamed, are the Thai's...for allowing this to take place right under their noses....And with no ambition to end the corruption...But to get their own "rightful share"

Sadly I have to agree with you. I hope (i need to have some hope) that the new billionaire guy is different. We will wait and see, but even if he is it will be hard to clean this mess up.l

Recently we see how deep corruption runs (schools, welfare, temples). This won't go away anytime soon. 

When I discuss it with Thais, they don't like the corruption (those I speak with) but they say what can we do who can we vote for (who is clean).

Edited by robblok

Bangsaen's and Pattaya's finest - this time no need to go through an election but appointed by the big wig himself - now how good is that. 

Congratulations to the appointments, this takes political understanding to new heights - literally!