Thaivisa exclusive: Alleged pedophile "let go by police" - heading for Bangkok

rooster59

Thailand was chosen years ago by "those in control" to be a haven for pedofiles and perverts.  And it lives up to its name because all the money (reward) that comes with it is what its all about. This gov. does not care about lives, and especially the lives that die every day on the roads. There is money to be made in killed people as well as pedofiles and perverts. And Thailand has the #1 place or this. And they wear the title so proudly.

I came for the foods and beautiful landscapes...the beautiful women was #3 on my plan,  I did not come to rape girls or boys.

Those people will have their place in HELL.

Thank you for reading.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Im not shocked the old bill have seemed to turn a blind eye to this freak as paedos are all over SE Asia and seem, to a certain extent to be allowed to roam around free. I know 2 but cannot do anything which makes my piss boil. 

What does surprise me is the fact they have just sent him packing when his visa has run out? Isnt it normal to be held and taken to the airport, processed and deported? 
Seems a bit starnge on how they have dealt with both alleged crimes . . . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

Here is to hoping that the FBI reads this story. And here are the relevant search terms again, just in case he slipped thru the net:

American, pedophile, Thailand, Pai police station, India orphanage

do not worry the cia and fbi are all over the social media , in fact facebook is an CIA creation

• Like 1

13 hours ago, colinneil said:

If he was taken to the police station, then let go by the police, there is a possibility that money was passed over to obtain his release.

For "possibility" substitute "probability"! 

The video is there for all to see of his  '"inappropriate" behaviour, then we see him in a police station after having  "stumbled and hit his head on something hard"! In another video, the father of one of the girls is asking why he exposed himself to his child and he gets accused of being a "demon". He says he has done nothing wrong, and the next thing we hear is that he has been released and is on his way to Bangkok!

And you ask if there is a possibility that money was passed over to obtain his release? :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Walter Travolta said:

Im not shocked the old bill have seemed to turn a blind eye to this freak as paedos are all over SE Asia and seem, to a certain extent to be allowed to roam around free. I know 2 but cannot do anything which makes my piss boil. 

What does surprise me is the fact they have just sent him packing when his visa has run out? Isnt it normal to be held and taken to the airport, processed and deported? 
Seems a bit starnge on how they have dealt with both alleged crimes . . . 

"Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's world" (Abba 1976)

Edited by sambum
  • Sad 1

i expect he had no money or he had lots of money here you are nice policeman  Or he never had anything on him to be detained like an e cig or a set of darts . Unbelievable if he is allowed to walk ???   

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, welovethailand said:

Thailand was chosen years ago by "those in control" to be a haven for pedofiles and perverts.  And it lives up to its name because all the money (reward) that comes with it is what its all about. This gov. does not care about lives, and especially the lives that die every day on the roads. There is money to be made in killed people as well as pedofiles and perverts. And Thailand has the #1 place or this. And they wear the title so proudly.

I came for the foods and beautiful landscapes...the beautiful women was #3 on my plan,  I did not come to rape girls or boys.

Thank you for reading.

"I came for the foods and beautiful landscapes"

Anybody buying this??

7 hours ago, welovethailand said:

Thank you for reading.

Is this not what all the pedos and perverts claim?

Personally I came to Thailand for the temples :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Davmaac said:

Is this not what all the pedos and perverts claim?

Personally I came to Thailand for the temples :)

Not everyone who visits Thailand does so for sex, as shocking as that news may be to you, it's true.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, colinneil said:

If he was taken to the police station, then let go by the police, there is a possibility that money was passed over to obtain his release.

I would say he is just crazy and Thai authority is not equiped to deal with people who have mental illness so they just put them back on the street.

Well the Police seem to be quite good at stopping people at the airport and I can only hope that will be the case here. Due processing required and he should be deported, not allowed to leave, to his own country. 

• Confused 1

Can't tell for sure due to the quality of the video, but it looks like the guy in the video has short sleave shirt,  but at the police station is in a tank top.  Did they grab the wrong guy? Did he change clothes?

Can't see him being allowed to go free if it was this guy.

You get aggressive drunks, passive drunks, sleepy drunks, friendly drunks and the over-friendly drunks. The over-friendly drunks are a real pain in the ass. Real paedophiles are dark insidious creatures that lurk like spiders in the darkest corners and avoid CCTV. I am not saying he is, or he isn't, I'm just saying that to me he appears to be an over friendly drunk who should possibly invest in a belt.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Megasin1 said:

You get aggressive drunks, passive drunks, sleepy drunks, friendly drunks and the over-friendly drunks. The over-friendly drunks are a real pain in the ass. Real paedophiles are dark insidious creatures that lurk like spiders in the darkest corners and avoid CCTV. I am not saying he is, or he isn't, I'm just saying that to me he appears to be an over friendly drunk who should possibly invest in a belt.

Or someone who briefly let his mask slip because he had been drinking.

10 hours ago, Fish Head Soup said:

Or someone who briefly let his mask slip because he had been drinking.

could be and that's the problem, without a full investigative search of his house, it will be difficult to tell with this one, perhaps the Indians will look into him a bit deeper on his return