Nigerian man arrested as police hunt ‘romance scam’ gang

webfact

10 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Is Northern Ireland now a nationality? I must have missed that news item when they became independent from Great Britain.

30 years ago I went to Romania I crossed at a small border in my car. I had a British, still blue Passport, the Romanian custom officer told me you are from Ireland? Welcome to Romania not many people from Ireland come to visit us, I guess he never saw a British passport either :smile:

8 hours ago, Searat7 said:

Presumably all of the scams we read about here are reported in the Thai media too so I wonder how Thais can continue to be so gullible. 

Because Thai people not read news anymore only sit on their online world 

And remember this is a scam where Thai people scam Thai 

The Nigerian gentleman could not do this alone 

To the immigration try check all Nigerian men meaby you will get surprised 

But scam comes from all nations 

Racial profiling is not needed in Thailand to protect the Thai people it should be compulsory. Take a walk through Soi 3 on a Friday night midnight. The drug dealers are every where and blatantly selling their goods. Sukhumvit Road, Soi 13, Soi 11 black drug dealers and nothing being done to stop them. The corruption is rampant. Where are you Mr. Prime Minister? What is being done about the blacks addicting young Thais to drugs Mr. Prime Minister? Arrest the dealers and the Police who are taking bribes to allow them to sell drugs. It's being done in plain sight. Not exactly good for Thailands image which you are always so concerned about Mr. Prime Minister.

• Thanks 1

Just now, bangkoken said:

Racial profiling is not needed in Thailand to protect the Thai people it should be compulsory. Take a walk through Soi 3 on a Friday night midnight. The drug dealers are every where and blatantly selling their goods. Sukhumvit Road, Soi 13, Soi 11 black drug dealers and nothing being done to stop them. The corruption is rampant. Where are you Mr. Prime Minister? What is being done about the blacks addicting young Thais to drugs Mr. Prime Minister? Arrest the dealers and the Police who are taking bribes to allow them to sell drugs. It's being done in plain sight. Not exactly good for Thailands image which you are always so concerned about Mr. Prime Minister.

They only sell to farang tourists

• Like 1

On 4/22/2018 at 2:52 PM, bluesofa said:

Is Northern Ireland now a nationality? I must have missed that news item when they became independent from Great Britain.

There is also now a West Ireland.  It was previously known as Boston.  :wink:

• Haha 1