online Thai stock market trading

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:23 PM, Dario said:

Hi Austrian, the chart you're using is interesting, showing percentages by 1 hour / 1 day / 7 days. May I ask which site you are using? I'm using coinmarketcap.com.

Hi, its also Coinmarketcap, but you have to click VIEW ALL on the mainpage

https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

Coinlib.io is also a cool site that I am using more and more 

On 4/28/2018 at 5:13 PM, Ks45672 said:

Just leave it to people who can understand it

Thaivisa crowd is mainly too old to understand technology like cryptocurrencys.... And that's OK 

I think now this is a maybe scam?

I trade 24 years on stock-markets all over the world and I am still "alive"!

I am almost sure that people like  You never earn decent money on stock market in a long run .99% of people like You in a reality are just losers,from my point of view ,or You in a fact do not trade at all,but only try to sell some "story"!You do not  have basic knowledge,from my point of view about stock trading  and stock-market ,but want to sell "story" only!!!

10 minutes ago, vukovar77 said:

I think now this is a maybe scam?

I trade 24 years on stock-markets all over the world and I am still "alive"!

I am almost sure that people like  You never earn decent money on stock market in a long run .99% of people like You in a reality are just losers,from my point of view ,or You in a fact do not trade at all,but only try to sell some "story"!You do not  have basic knowledge,from my point of view about stock trading  and stock-market ,but want to sell "story" only!!!

If  you aren't smart enough to make money from crypto currency, please just leave it to those who are 

And maybe you should learn English too.... 

• 3 months later...

I can find recommendations for brokers and "nice websites", but is there any broker in Thailand that provides or allows trading tools that let you to set alerts directly (= no delay) or let you run scripts like on Tradingview platform. Most seem to run a neutered version of Tradingview with minimal functionality and poor documentation. I have my preferred trading method that I know works. I just need tools to set monitoring parameters and alerts for 50-100 stocks individual settings. Otherwise I'm stuck figuring out how to stream the ticker into a spreadsheet in real time...

2 hours ago, MrY said:

I can find recommendations for brokers and "nice websites", but is there any broker in Thailand that provides or allows trading tools that let you to set alerts directly (= no delay) or let you run scripts like on Tradingview platform. Most seem to run a neutered version of Tradingview with minimal functionality and poor documentation. I have my preferred trading method that I know works. I just need tools to set monitoring parameters and alerts for 50-100 stocks individual settings. Otherwise I'm stuck figuring out how to stream the ticker into a spreadsheet in real time...

Bualuang securities ,which is part of Bangkok Bank.They have very advanced trade tools and much more than You ask.

On 8/22/2018 at 5:01 PM, vukovar77 said:

Bualuang securities ,which is part of Bangkok Bank.They have very advanced trade tools and much more than You ask.

Well, no. They have the same Settrade system as others and some other antique interfaces with zero functionality. Settrade 'Streaming' is based on Tradingview, but neutered so badly that even technical charts are not in real time! No standalone programs, no API available, no scripts, no scanners.

Has anyone else found a way to use any of the real trading tools in Thailand? I am willing to learn and/or pay for a program I'm not familiar with as long as it has some real functionality.

For example, if you want to monitor 100 or so stocks for sudden activity, what could you use in Thailand to do it? Easy elsewhere, but here they do not want small traders to be able to do this. It's been like this for the last 20 years as far as I know. Just curious if anyone found a solution?

I was able to successfully trade (2-3% per day net on average 200-300,000 baht volume) a few years ago for about 6 months until my broker retired the program I was using. The program itself was from the dial-up era, but I was just feeding data from the ticker to my software via Wireshark. The trades themselves were not automated (even though it would also not be too difficult to accomplish), so no rules broken there. Unfortunately the new browser based program had different encryption, so I was not able to continue and instead I took a 5 year contract job which is now finished. I'm not sure if I have the time and energy to create a workaround like that again, but the information is available. I mean, it's rendered onto your screen, so it is information freely available to you and in real time (in the ticker). It's just that human brain can't process the trading flow of hundreds of stocks so it's practically useless to catch early activity. By the time you see a stock become active you are way late in the game and it is already the wrong time to buy in. If you join the herd anyway, you will only catch the down slope and lose. This is exactly how they want it.

I still see plenty of this kind of action on the SET, so there is yet money to be made. I did not need to do research, news, fundamentals, trends, nothing. Just get up after 9am and execute trades over a cup of coffee or two. The big players set it all up and I was just riding along with moderate amounts, not disturbing the flow. Vast majority of activity (80-90%) is in the first hour or two, so I used to be done by lunch (if I wanted to). I wouldn't mind doing it again...

Disclaimer: I'm not marketing anything, got no product, no scheme to join, don't want to attract 'investors', not interested in managing anyone's account, have no advice to sell, and am not posting for "bragging rights". Just trying to figure out a way to do what I used to do and know works. Thank You.

• Like 1