90 day report on line rejected

5 minutes ago, BobTH said:

Perhaps that is true Joe. The example though does come from their users guide to online reporting on this link page, perhaps it needs a correction.

I have looked at the example many times since the site became available. I did not post it myself since it is wrong.

• Thanks 1

The 20th has a green checkmark and if you count the days with checkmarks they total to 8 days instead of 7.

Not sure what you're implying....? There's a 15 day window, inclusive of the target date, that is divided into two chunks: The first chunk is the furthest out 8 days, the days in the example with green check marks, delineating the 8 days you're allowed to on-line report. The last of these 8 days is the 20th. The last chunk, of 7 days, inclusive of the target date, are those dates where you're "too late" to report on-line. Beginning on the 21st.

So, in the OP's' example, the 28th should have been his last day with a green check mark; April 29, 30, and May 1 thru 5 (inclusive of the target date) would be the 7 days "too late" per the example.

So, who knows -- maybe even Immigration gets confused over what's inclusive, and what's exclusive.

The posting date has to be the date of reporting for this to work, no calendar is required.   if your 90th day is a Tuesday you must post between Wednesday and Tuesday of the second week before. The chart doesn’t say this but since it gives and extra day on the early side, ignore it.