90 day report on line rejected

Do I have to do anything or is this still OK?

I did my 90 day report 28 April I think my date to do it form last 90 day report was May 5.

Any how today when I look at it, it says rejected wit a note.

Under remarks it says

Look at the RED part under remark on the print screen

Google translate and a Thai friend seams to agree it , means

Disapproved due to less than 90 days remaining in the Kingdom.

I have to leave before end of May. I'm on a reentry permit.

Does this mean I don't need to do a report or what?

I'll leave Thailand 14 May.

Thankful for advice, please.

I have printed the pending page and the reject one to have as proof, but I'm happier if I know all OK

image.png

image.png

Edited by bokningar

If you could actually post something that makes a word of sense someone might be able to help you.

I.e. what day your 90 day report is due ? 

If its the 5th of May then you have probably  left it to late to do it online and will need to go to the IO to get it done, what with it including a weekend. 

The fact you are leaving the country means nothing to immigration because they wouldn't have a clue about your travel dates.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, bokningar said:

I did my 90 day report 28 April I think my date to do it form last 90 day report was May 5.

They rejected your online report because you did it to late. You must do it within a window of 15 to 7 days before your report is due.

You will have to it in person at your local immigration office.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

They rejected your online report because you did it to late. You must do it within a window of 15 to 7 days before your report is due.

You will have to it in person at your local immigration office.

Thank you for fast replay.

So the day you do the report doesn't count? 

I had it to be 7 days.

What about the remark in Red (written in Thai) ?

"Disapproved due to less than 90 days remaining in the Kingdom" 

That part is right I have to leave before 28 May, I'm only "stamped in" until then. And will need a new visa after that.

And before when I'm been to late I have not been able to do the on line report at all

Edited by bokningar
Added info

8 hours ago, bokningar said:

Disapproved due to less than 90 days remaining in the Kingdom

I am not certain but, in context, I would usually assume immigration is under the impressions that no 90-day report is yet due. When did you last enter Thailand? When did you last submit a 90-day report? It is possible immigration made a mistake.

Edited by BritTim

1 hour ago, BritTim said:

I am not certain but, in context, I would usually assume immigration is under the impressions that no 90-day report is yet due. When did you last enter Thailand? When did you last submit a 90-day report? It is possible immigration made a mistake.

Sorry if I didn’t give all info needed

I’m on a Non O visa but on the end of it. I’m “Stamped in” until 28/5 2018. Last time I came back I had a reentry permit. This was August last year so I have done 2 90 day reports already.

So I need to leave 28/5 but will leave 14/5

Did my last approved 90-day report in February and it had May 5 as the date I had to my next 90-day report. I did this 28/4 online. But that was rejected with the note in red you can see in the OP.

Hope this has all info needed

1 hour ago, bokningar said:

Did my last approved 90-day report in February and it had May 5 as the date I had to my next 90-day report. I did this 28/4 online. But that was rejected with the note in red you can see in the OP.

You were too late to do the report online is the reason it was rejected at your designated immigration office.

From the online reporting site. "Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days but not less than 7 days before the due date of notification". Friday the 27th was the last day you could do it.

I think that misleading line for the rejection was created when they did the programing of the system and comes up automatically when the officer rejects it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You were too late to do the report online is the reason it was rejected at your designated immigration office.

From the online reporting site. "Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days but not less than 7 days before the due date of notification". Friday the 27th was the last day you could do it.

I think that misleading line for the rejection was created when they did the programing of the system and comes up automatically when the officer rejects it.

Thank you Ubon. 

It was really 2 things that true me of.

First the application was accepted, I was to early once and it did not accept my application. But now it was pending for 2 day.

And then that confusing line about me not staying for an other 90 days being the reason for them rejecting it.

Will immigration be open today (Labor day)?

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

All the calendars and etc say no. But some people have said the were open last year on the 1st.

Seams like not open.

Asked Thai lady living next door to call. And no answer.

Thanks again

Simply from the translation and comprehension point of view,   remaining days of permission to stay less than 90 days". "less than 90 days" means that a 90 day report is not due to be made because you have not been in the country 90 days. Could the last bullet point in English apply to you? 

All the calendars and etc say no. But some people have said the were open last year on the 1st.
They are open as normal today. Labour Day is not a government holiday just a "public holiday". A good day to go to Immigration as many people think it is closed.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

They are open as normal today. Labour Day is not a government holiday just a "public holiday". A good day to go to Immigration as many people think it is closed.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Conversely I believe that they will be closed on 11th May (Royal Ploughing Day), whereas banks and post offices will be open that day. I stand to be corrected, though.

19 minutes ago, OJAS said:

Conversely I believe that they will be closed on 11th May (Royal Ploughing Day)

The 14th is Ploughing day. That is another holiday that is a unknown as far as to what offices will be closed. Banks will be open.

4 hours ago, tgeezer said:

Simply from the translation and comprehension point of view,   remaining days of permission to stay less than 90 days". "less than 90 days" means that a 90 day report is not due to be made because you have not been in the country 90 days. Could the last bullet point in English apply to you? 

Don't think so. I have been here since August last year. Done 2 90-day reports since arriving.

Last one in Feb and on that it was written that I had to do a new 90-day report May 5.

But I'm only stamped in so I can stay in Thailand until 28 May. And that will not be 90 days after the 5 of May.

So I don't really 100% know what was wrong until I get down to Immigration. 

2 minutes ago, bokningar said:

But I'm only stamped in so I can stay in Thailand until 28 May. And that will not be 90 days after the 5 of May.

Your permit to stay has nothing to do with doing 90 reports online, by mail or in person. I have done them in person and by mail with less time than you have. 

As I wrote before that message you got was just written wrong when they did the programing years ago.

Are you going to be applying for an extension soon? You could do it and your report at the same time. You have until the 11th to do your 90 day report.

3 hours ago, bokningar said:

Don't think so. I have been here since August last year. Done 2 90-day reports since arriving.

Last one in Feb and on that it was written that I had to do a new 90-day report May 5.

I can’t reconcile ‘non O, re-entry permit and stamped in’ except by concluding that your left the country after the last 90 day report and haven’t been in the country ninety days yet. 

14 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Your permit to stay has nothing to do with doing 90 reports online, by mail or in person. I have done them in person and by mail with less time than you have. 

As I wrote before that message you got was just written wrong when they did the programing years ago.

Are you going to be applying for an extension soon? You could do it and your report at the same time. You have until the 11th to do your 90 day report.

No I'm leaving Thailand 14/5 and it will be at least 3-4 month before I'm back.

Getting a new visa during the time I spend in my home country. 

10 hours ago, tgeezer said:

I can’t reconcile ‘non O, re-entry permit and stamped in’ except by concluding that your left the country after the last 90 day report and haven’t been in the country ninety days yet. 

I was stamped in for a year May last year. Left Thailand with a reentry permit in June. Arrived back August last year,Have not left Thailand since then .

And was due for 90-day report May 5. And will leave Thailand 14 May.

Last day I could stay is 28 May

2 hours ago, bokningar said:

I was stamped in for a year May last year. Left Thailand with a reentry permit in June. Arrived back August last year,Have not left Thailand since then .

And was due for 90-day report May 5. And will leave Thailand 14 May.

Last day I could stay is 28 May

You were a day late in trying to do your report online.

Ignore the reason for refusal, you can still do the report in person up to the 11th May.

The day you hand in documents, of any kind would  be counted as day one. I learned this when I applied for 7 days extension when I changed WorkPermit. I handed in the 20th, and got a permission to stay until the 26th. We asked the officer why I only got 6 days, and the reply was, " No got 7 days, hand in today, day one, tomorrow day two." 

I need a little more context before I can make sense of the Thai. Guessing that it says "Fewer than 90 days remaining of permission to stay" can anyone suggest an application to Immigration to which this notice might apply? There are more clear ways to say that the report was too late to be made by post.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

I need a little more context before I can make sense of the Thai. Guessing that it says "Fewer than 90 days remaining of permission to stay" can anyone suggest an application to Immigration to which this notice might apply?

Probably just a badly worded (and/or translated) notice informing you that you missed the 90 day plus 7 day window to report online. Thus, you are now invited to report in person.

I guess I have to tell you what happened at immigration today.

The 2 volunteers was back so I asked them about it and they could not understand it so I got a ticket to wait in line for my 90-day report. The officer took my old report, looked in my passport and told me. "You can only stay until 28 May"

No surprise there. So I asked him "Is this the reson I could not do the report online?"

His response was "System in Bangkok"

I had what I needed, no point in trying to dig deeper in to this at that point.

He probably didn't know more than me and make him lose face serve no purpose.

And probably a very bad idea if I will stand in front of him again in need of a stamp of any kind.

So my best guess is that Ubon was right, even knowing when I have been late for online reporting before I has not been accepted at all. Just a go to immigration replay not a pending application.

13 hours ago, bokningar said:

I guess I have to tell you what happened at immigration today.

The 2 volunteers was back so I asked them about it and they could not understand it so I got a ticket to wait in line for my 90-day report. The officer took my old report, looked in my passport and told me. "You can only stay until 28 May"

No surprise there. So I asked him "Is this the reson I could not do the report online?"

His response was "System in Bangkok"

I had what I needed, no point in trying to dig deeper in to this at that point.

He probably didn't know more than me and make him lose face serve no purpose.

And probably a very bad idea if I will stand in front of him again in need of a stamp of any kind.

So my best guess is that Ubon was right, even knowing when I have been late for online reporting before I has not been accepted at all. Just a go to immigration replay not a pending application.

Thanks for your reporting back but I wish you would have received more clarification as to the why you got the message but fully understand your decision not to dig deeper yesterday. As I see it if your dates were correct in your previous entries on this tread, your online entry date was valid and on the last day you could do it according to this example of the window to do it. 

example.jpg

3 minutes ago, BobTH said:

As I see it if your dates were correct in your previous entries on this tread, your online entry date was valid and on the last day you could do it according to this example of the window to do it.

Not sure about the accuracy of that example since it contradicts what is written. The 20th has a green checkmark and if you count the days with checkmarks they total to 8 days instead of 7.

30 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure about the accuracy of that example since it contradicts what is written. The 20th has a green checkmark and if you count the days with checkmarks they total to 8 days instead of 7.

Perhaps that is true Joe. The example though does come from their users guide to online reporting on this link page, perhaps it needs a correction. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do