Wife won’t leave the apartment.

Guyindanger

So want to divorce wife but she’s refusing to leave . So decided I’ll have to move out. Any suggestions as to how to go about this. Good excuses. Worried she might do something crazy so thinking about saying got to go back

the Uk. 

If the name you chose is anything to go by. Maybe best to leave as per your suggestion. 

Sure you cannot mend this relationship or maybe just take some time out for a week or two. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Dont wanna be with her no more she's nuts but at the same time dont wanna her to harm herself, shes tried in the past after tried to break up with her. Don't wanna lie by saying going back to uk but i cant see any  other way out. Any one else had any similar experiences?

6 minutes ago, Guyindanger said:

Dont wanna be with her no more she's nuts but at the same time dont wanna her to harm herself, shes tried in the past after tried to break up with her. Don't wanna lie by saying going back to uk but i cant see any  other way out. Any one else had any similar experiences?

My thought is  it's not advisable to give up ground.

Don't just move out.

Control your temper but be firm.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Guyindanger said:

Its a place we rent. If get divorced to a thai do you have to go through court system and or the entitled to half ya stuff?

if you havnt reported the marriage to your home country,

then there is nothing she can get, and she will eventually realize

its better for her own sake to divorce, and will do it freely and willingly

• Like 2

I was in a similar situation. I was renting a condo I really enjoyed, and so did she. I had to make one of my semi-annual trips back to the states and have a friend resume the payments while I was abroad but tell the gf I was gone and not sure when I'd be back. We're actually better friends now.

• Like 2

hmmm.... from what you describe and reading a bit between the lines your wife has a borderline personality disorder. You will not win against this illness. If willing ,she needs to see a Psychologist for CBT or DBT therapy with counselling if anything is to be salvaged.If not follow the advise of the others..... save yourself

55 minutes ago, poanoi said:

if you havnt reported the marriage to your home country,

then there is nothing she can get, and she will eventually realize

its better for her own sake to divorce, and will do it freely and willingly

If you have not reported the marriage at home she can make it difficult for you and with some bad luck you end up in jail for it too.

as someone did ended up I know after not having reported his thai marriage in his home country

A marriage in thailand is internationally recognized as thailand does too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Autonuaq said:

If you have not reported the marriage at home she can make it difficult for you and with some bad luck you end up in jail for it too.

as someone did ended up I know after not having reported his thai marriage in his home country

A marriage in thailand is internationally recognized as thailand does too.

the only real trouble back home:

- if you are on a pension, which is assessed to be dependent upon your 'marital' status

- if you are still married, to someone else, back at home

You must have cared for this woman once and you have said she may pose a danger to herself. Please don''t leave her with nothing and no where to go. Go away if you must but contact her soon and let her know you're covering the rent for a while and whatever monthly stipend you deem appropriate. It is the right thing to do and probably will make your divorce proceedings go better as well.

• Like 2

I read between the lines you are worried about her hurting herself,if she has mentioned this before it is emotional blackmail.

Don't fall for that!!In your life your only responsibility is to try and make yourself happy.If that makes other people happy also it is even better.

You do not tell us a lot but you can just walk out and change your phone number if you want.Call her at a later date and work something out if you want to avoid a confrontation.The decision is yours.

• Like 1

she has a good job so she's not at home all time like some ppl assumed. We had a good chat last night and shes promised to stop checking my phone and being jealous and clingy so we will see how it goes. The main concern is she will try to take her own life which one time she did try to jump off the balcony and i had to grab her when i tried to end relationship in the past. Same time i feel why should i be forced into a relationship with someone just to stop them from hurting themself. ALSO whats this that i have to tell the uk i got married? i will never go back to live there and when i did get married i give uk embassy a letter to say ive never been married before