Convicted Norwegian pedophile with HIV found living with Thai woman and married in Chaiyaphum

webfact

Convicted Norwegian pedophile with HIV found living with Thai woman and married in Chaiyaphum

1pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Crime Suppression Division police have arrested a 57 year old Norwegian man after information was received that he was dangerous following convictions for drugs and under age sex in his home country.

Police went to the room of Stig Kvale yesterday where a search revealed a computer notebook with many indecent images of children under the age of 18.

vs.jpg

video screenshot

Kvale is said to be married to a Thai woman and has the HIV virus.

There were 11 cases of sex with minors and others for drugs against his name in Norway though Sanook did not make it clear if they were all past offences or whether he was wanted for some them.

He was taken to Chaiyaphum police station for questioning and will have his visa rescinded and be prepared for deportation.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-04

4 hours ago, poanoi said:

i'm looking at the shithole he was living at and wonder

how a norwegian can even get that shit poor ?

maybe its the cost of the HIV drugs...dunno but cant imagine they are cheap.

• Like 1

i'm looking at the shithole he was living at and wonder

how a norwegian can even get that shit poor ?

The clue may be in the many open bottles of beer by the bed. Thailand is an expensive place to be an alcoholic.

• Like 1

Silly question, but wouldn't paedophile crimes be present on one's personal and Passport record,  upon one checking into immigration ?

I had a mate who was "dragged over the coals" by Thai airport immigration, because he visited Thailand to see his wife on the 8th occasion in 1 year !!!

Seems a bit bizarre ....

22 minutes ago, Cereal said:

Sorry, but your comment smacks of defending paedophiles to me. As a physical survivor yet still mentally tortured man who was molested as a young child, throwing that piece of trash to rabid dogs is something I would pay to watch.

No, not defending anyone. All the best with your recovery. 

30 minutes ago, Cereal said:

Sorry, but your comment smacks of defending paedophiles to me. As a physical survivor yet still mentally tortured man who was molested as a young child, throwing that piece of trash to rabid dogs is something I would pay to watch.

If you're gonna get upset at everyone who appears to be a paedo defender you are on the wrong site. 

• Haha 1

I hope they deport him , but unfortunately he will get more luxury there and if he have to do any time , a luxury hotel room awaits him when he enters the Norwegian prison system . Anyway better to lock him up , he is a danger for both adults and kids.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, cardinalblue said:

Is not one's disease status under the health privacy act?

When you are a convicted Pedo your privacy rights should be non existent . it is a matter of public safety, worse still , potentially a matter of a child’s life ! 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1