What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

Many of you can see how people in general seem to becoming "dumber" that is the newer generations who seem to live on social media and get outraged by anything and everything .well in 2006 a film called IDIOCRACY was realeased about a guy who is put in hibernation and wakes 500 years in the future .where he is the smartest guy in the world it was funny then .Now its starting to get frightening you can download it in the usual place. Its a funny film .oh and watch till the very end .

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Narcos S3 3rd September. 

ITunes rant. They told me 28th June or some blog announced it and still today fast and furious 8 is not out.

My Mrs watched it in thai. Anyone know where I can see it in English? 

Watching it now on Terrarium tv. And on Tikimovies

25 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Narcos S3 3rd September. 

ITunes rant. They told me 28th June or some blog announced it and still today fast and furious 8 is not out.

My Mrs watched it in thai. Anyone know where I can see it in English? 

You probably want to search it as "The Fate of the Furious"  ... there are many under this title since end of June.

• Like 1

Just now, HidyHo said:

You probably want to search it as "The Fate of the Furious"  ... there are many under this title since end of June.

Thanks I know I pre ordered it but it is still not out. Cancelled the order obviously. 

8 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Can't even find this terrarium on the play store 3 apps appear under that name but all are tutor or tip apps

Terrarium TV is NOT on the play store.  You have to go to their website and download the apk.

Just now, giddyup said:

Where are the new episodes?

Gimme some new content I'm getting depressed watching Designated Survivor it really is 24 rebranded. The only positive is I can fall asleep listening to it.

I'm plugged in to a fair bit of free tv Netflix etc so I'm after the last 3 watch worthy shows off some heads?

6 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Gimme some new content I'm getting depressed watching Designated Survivor it really is 24 rebranded. The only positive is I can fall asleep listening to it.

I'm plugged in to a fair bit of free tv Netflix etc so I'm after the last 3 watch worthy shows off some heads?

"Trust Me" - nurse steals a drs id. Good BBC drama.

• Like 1

some great offerings so far:

1. Invisible Guardian….atmospheric Thriller about a serial killer set in Basque country
2. Bluebeard: another korean psychological thriller…very enjoyable.
3. The Sinner…new TV series on USA network.
4. L'Outsider…dramatisation of the credit suisse trader jerome kerviel who lost a few billion in dodgy trades

Thanks very much.

Watched the Invisible Guardian last night. It was like the Silence of the Lambs. I was glued to the Tele. Best serial killer movie in a long time. Of course it's in Spanish with some English scenes, but I had good subtitles to read.
el-guardian-invisible-trailer.jpg
Well worth your time watching. I'm going to check out Bluebeard next. Keep up the good work fellas. Bye!
  • Like 1

On 8/9/2017 at 10:37 AM, Tanoshi said:

Depending on your taste, some good movies recently watched.

John Wick 2.

The Siege of Jadotyville (true story)

Black Book (true story)

Anthropoid.

Hacksaw Ridge.

The Great Wall.

Fantastic Beasts and where to find them.

The Accountant

Flight.

Thanks for the Anthropoid tip. Excellent movie.

Ridley Scott.... d@mn you!

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

I shoulda know better.... @sigh@    .... massive @sigh@

Prometheus was the first time I was a fool... but to be dumb enough to watch Alien Covenant, I can only blame myself.

Oh, it looks nice (yay, Ridley!) but apart from that - it notches up 6.6 at imdb, which is a decent enough warning.

Dreadful.... again.

Speaking of dreadful movies - Michael Fassbender reminded me of Tom Hiddlestone so much that  I must do my duty and hereby warn you never, never, to watch 'High Rise'.

There's only one decent moment when there's a cover of Abba's 'SOS' by Portishead - and you can hear that elsewhere or on youtube without suffering the movie - i'll be reading the book once I've rinsed the memory of this from my mind.

On the other good Tom Hiddlestone side - the TV series "The Night Manager" was marvellous.

Edited by coops

1 hour ago, coops said:

There's only one decent moment when there's a cover of Abba's 'SOS' by Portishead - and you can hear that elsewhere or on youtube without suffering the movie - i'll be reading the book once I've rinsed the memory of this from my mind.

Portishead sucked the life out of that song. Just turned it into another one of their dirges.