What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

Tv series - Bad Banks.

Really enjoying this series from Germany.

All 6 episodes with subs available.

Summary: Ambitious Jana is confronted with the unscrupulous machinations of the world of finance. Her working life is determined
by egotism, the pressure to succeed and machismo. She soon has to decide how far she is prepared to go for her career.

2 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

Yes it's amazing the amount of material now available. Not only old and the latest movies buy also current TV programs as well as classic programs and series.

Before you know it you'll find yourself running out of disk space :shock1: 

An if your a Gamer, you need a Super Putor.! I only stream now ive got fast Optic. Studio 54 only made me feel OLD.!

On 9/13/2018 at 5:48 PM, xylophone said:

I have been downloading and watching some older movies, a few of which I thought I remembered well, but after viewing them again, it was pretty obvious that I didn't remember much about the originals at all!

They were: – "Little Big Man", 

That superb defiance......."What a good day to die"

Edited by nanglong218
good,

On 9/14/2018 at 9:18 PM, HAKAPALITA said:

An Inspector Calls..Very British , worth watching. Mystery Drama

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Just watched it again and enjoyed it , the wife used to watch Ken Stott in Rebus with me years ago , she commented on how big his nose has got ,"must like a drink" but your right a really good tv movie version of the original stage play .

Capture.JPG.50168096fe60617c9499935a71b60bde.JPG
Three part documentary to mark the 78 anniversary of the Battle of Britain.

1/10 scale radio controlled Spitfires and Hurricanes dogfighting with Messerschmitt's and Stukas in the sky's over rural Dorset, just like the real thing 78 years ago.

The dogfighting planes have laser "guns' and laser activated smoke if hit by an enemy aircraft. The head of the little "Pilots" in the model planes have video camera that moves with the motion of a headset worn by the "pilot" on the ground that has a real time view from inside the cockpit.

Three part series on Channel 4HD Available on TVCUK

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6122315/Hurricane-intercepts-Messerschmitt-thrilling-Battle-Britain-dogfight.html

Modeling has sure come a long way since my day.

20 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Series 3 of no offence,British gritty police series with a difference, watch it from series 1 ,you wont regret it.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Agree. Top British entertainment.

Another series worth watching is "Ordeal by Innocence." [only 3 episodes]

• Like 1

Just now, mogandave said:

Saw “Equalizer 2” with the kid at Terminal 21 this afternoon.

Pretty much as expected, a little silly but fun to watch...

Compared to the first installment?

I thought number 1 was very good dedushka 

Edited by Rc2702

Well...it seems that the Wachowski...ahm ...sisters (???), managed to get the money for one final episode out of Netflix, to tie the loose ends together!

...and what a 2 hour and 15 minute ride, that was!

To me, Sense8 was one of the best, most thrilling, most inventive and most beautifully shot TV- series ever!

The last "hurrah" was a thrilling fun ride, to say the least!

If anyone is into something really new and fresh (even the first episode aired 3 years ago), I highly recommend the complete series!

It is a damn masterpiece of modern TV- entertainment!

After Hitler

Excellent 2 part doco.

Summary: What happened in France just after WWII, between 1945 and 1949? An interesting historic documentary looks at the fate of male and female (presumed) collaborators with the Nazis, the use of the POW in the reconstruction of the plundered and devastated country.

• Like 2

Saw both “The Nun” & “Predator” today at T21 with the kid, both were pretty lame, more so than expected. Predator was like a the first one, but combined with a foul-mouthed A-Team.

That said, the theater tat T21 is great, and with my senior card and the kid’s student card, the movies were only B80 each.

The senior card is 50+ and costs B100.

• Like 1