What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

Tv Series - Berlin Station

Didn't mind the first 2 episodes of this 10 part series.

IMDB: Follows Daniel Meyer/Miller (Richard Armitage), who has just arrived at the CIA foreign station in Berlin, Germany. Meyer has a clandestine mission: to uncover the source of a leak who has supplied information to a now-famous whistleblower named Thomas Shaw. Guided by veteran Hector DeJean , Daniel learns to contend with the rough-and-tumble world of the field agent: agent-running, deception, the dangers and moral compromises.

• Like 1

So, I got through the first episode of Bull. It was pretty much as I feared , a poor imitation of 'Lie to Me'. Michael Wheatly actually was a tad better than I expected...DiNozzo Lite!

I'll watch a few more episodes before I say a finally yay or nay, but it may well end up in the 'good if there ain't anything else to watch' category.

• Like 2

Watched the new Lethal Weapon and MacGyver...they were ok, not brilliant but something to watch.

The new seasons of NCIS, NCIS NO, Hawaii 5 O, Blacklist, Agents of SHIELD and Blindspot are back, loads to watch 

I couldn't get into the first episode of Quarry 

Still got the first episodes of The Exorcist, Startup and Berlin Station, hope they are good!

• Like 1