Thai women warned: "Don't try to be beautiful on the cheap" as eyebrow mishap goes viral!

webfact

Thai women warned: "Don't try to be beautiful on the cheap" as eyebrow mishap goes viral!

3pm.jpg

Pictures: Facebook ejan2016

Thai women who are obsessed with improving their looks have been warned not to do things on the cheap.

The message comes from a salon owner after a woman went online with the result of a cut price eyebrow tattoo job.

The story has been viewed along with a viral video on Ejan by well over three million Thais online.

She paid just 200 baht for the pair of tattoos that were just thick lumps that looked like a pair of evil black caterpillars crawling over her brow.

"I met the tattooist through work", she said. "He said he had done his wife's and they looked OK. So for only 200 baht I thought why not.

"I never thought they would be that thick".

Fortunately a salon owner has taken pity on her and offered her help.

The beautician has contacted someone who can do repairs but they will have to wait a while for the skin to settle down.

She said that the woman whose face had been disfigured came to her in tears saying that she was scared to go out after having the tattoos done on April 25th.

She advised Thai women to chose beauty treatment and tattoos carefully - and not to try and get beautiful on the cheap.

Source: Facebook ejan2016

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-10
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, poanoi said:

just in case it went over your head, this is a catastrophe for the woman

who made the tattoo, i pity her and wish her all the best

You mean the tattooist, should be publicly-flogged!

I have  a little sympathy for the lady with(out) eyebrows, hope it all works out well for her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andrew65 said:

Add to that, those bloody awful tooth braces, and coloured contact lenses, and "the look" can be alarming, to say the least!!:sleepy::saai::smile::smile:

All these braces, coloured contact lenses, etc. turn pretty ladies into awful looking creatures IMHO. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

Add to that, those bloody awful tooth braces, and coloured contact lenses, and "the look" can be alarming, to say the least!!:sleepy::saai::smile::smile:

Let's not forget a platinum-blonde hair, so it can be alarming from a distance !

2 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

I tried to get a tattoo removed from my forearm with laser treatment (lots of smoke, blood & pain!).

8 treatments (at Bumrungrad) at around 7,000 Baht a go, and it's not fully gone!

Wow that’s expensive! Happy with the result so far?

I keep telling all gals I know:  "Be satisfied with who you are.  You're all beautiful just the way you are.  Stay away from plastic surgeons -- all of them."

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

Agree. The tooth brace nonsense has taken root big time. It’s hard enough to find a suitably compatible gal after you discount all those barbed wire kissers. It’s akin to putting your tongue into a knife sharpener. I’m with a really decent lass now but she won’t give up the tooth braces that have been on for 2 years and she reckons another two. How come my daughter wore braces at 16 y/o for only 18months and all done and dusted. What is it here that they think longer is better? I’ve also noticed that a lot of them don’t even have a need at all. 

7 minutes ago, connda said:

I keep telling all gals I know:  "Be satisfied with who you are.  You're all beautiful just the way you are.  Stay away from plastic surgeons -- all of them."

Yeah, you never see any of them standing near a fire as they know they would melt.

The beauties of Thailand are long gone for the most part as far as I can see. In the village, there are the two hundred pound eating machines in their long t-shirts and boxer shorts dragging their feet through the dirt with an equally fat baby under one arm and in the city these white skinned fake nose mutants that seem to belong to no nationality or race. Add to that the arrogance, ignorance, and nationalism that is just par for the course here and I say, No thanks to all.