Thai women warned: "Don't try to be beautiful on the cheap" as eyebrow mishap goes viral!

webfact

4 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

I tried to get a tattoo removed from my forearm with laser treatment (lots of smoke, blood & pain!).

8 treatments (at Bumrungrad) at around 7,000 Baht a go, and it's not fully gone!

Were you not told they were permanent?

5 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

Add to that, those bloody awful tooth braces, and coloured contact lenses, and "the look" can be alarming, to say the least!!:sleepy::saai::smile::smile:

Those contact lenses!!!
Sometimes I ask the ladies that wear them, why they want to look like demons

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

I feel badly for the lady with the horrible looking eyebrows.     What a terrible  thing to have happen.

Who instigated it?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Beautification is a definite growth industry, teeth, noses, eyebrows, white willies!

I'm sure someone can see the beauty............not me!

31252790_607271279632902_3390833747698909184_n.jpg.85b18b02de2c923a256af3858280dfc4.jpg

Good Lord... he/she (not sure) look like a moon crescent !! LOL!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

Doesn't matter in the least to me.    It's a sad situation regardless.

Indeed stupidity is sad! What a stupid move to do!  There's a reason why we have eyebrows and not tattoos in the first place!

A long, long time ago, a teacher of mine said "I am constantly amazed at people who are saying and doing things, that are completely beyond my ability to grasp and understand".

I think that applies here. What can one even say? How does one react to this kind of dumb, bone headed move? What about just applying a little bit of makeup in the morning, like most other women do? Duh!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

Add to that, those bloody awful tooth braces, and coloured contact lenses, and "the look" can be alarming, to say the least!!:sleepy::saai::smile::smile:

If Thailand had a national "No Make-up" holiday, the whole country would halt as nobody would recognize anyone else. 

The funniest thing for me, as a "farang", is that they are some of most naturally beautiful people in the world but spend so much effort fussing with it. 

• Like 1

There were several ladies having their eyebrows done in our local Big C yesterday evening. Right outside BBQ-Plazza and hardly curtained off. All the kids, teenagers and at least one decrepit old farang were gawping. Ah, the price of beauty.

I know one genuine clinic with qualified doctor doing expensive botox jabs and the like. She also offers "pussy tightening", which ain't cheap,  and even "almost virgin again"! And she ain't short of customers or cash!

Well, I took me a woman late last night
I’s three-fourths drunk, she looked uptight
She took off her wheel, took off her bell
Took off her wig, said, “How do I smell?"
I hot-footed it . . . bare-naked . . .
Out the window!

• Like 1

This eyebrow tattoo trend has been alarming to me.   I was a deal breaker for me and one gal I met.  I thought it was just makeup before we met and I could convince her to go more natural.   Sad part is teachers can't have tattoos at school.  But two eye brow tattoos are ok.  This was masters degree teacher  who would have looked better with nothing.   I could have done her a  better job.  In one side they used flesh color to make it smaller to match the other side.  So imagine this gal with flesh colored (that will never match) edges.    I read where flesh color can't be removed.  

4 hours ago, observer90210 said:

In no-mans-land, one has to be highly cautious on trusting such clowns...

The tatoo parlour should be shut down and the owners arrested.

Hardly tattoo parlours......Somchai got his gear from Amazon, Alibaba or many of the online stores.....and he didn't need any training!

1 minute ago, ChrisY1 said:

Hardly tattoo parlours......Somchai got his gear from Amazon, Alibaba or many of the online stores.....and he didn't need any training!

Maybe she was seeking that "one of a kind look"