Construction rubble dumped on Phuket beach

snoop1130

Construction rubble dumped on Phuket beach

Tanyaluk Sakoot

1525946291_1-org.jpg

PHUKET:-- A pile of construction rubble dumped along the Kalim beachfront, north of Patong, will remain there for up to a month, despite the debris including rusty steel rods protruding out of the sand.

The rubble has not been dumped illegally, it has actually been dumped with permission from Patong Municipality, Patong Mayor Chalermluck Kepsub told The Phuket News this week.

“We know who dumped it there, and they are allowed to leave it there for a while, but it will be removed,” she said.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/construction-rubble-dumped-on-phuket-beach-67064.php#eAbGoLiveYbDlrAs.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-5-10
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LivinginKata said:

“We know who dumped it there, and they are allowed to leave it there for a while, but it will be removed,” she said.

And exactly how long is a 'while' ...

Scrioll down a bit further into the article and all will be revealed.

Nice picture,couldn't of chose a finer place to dump it.wouldnt of cost hardly anything to use as hardcore for someone's new road.up here where land needs to be raised it would of been sold.in fact I could use that on my farm.

1 hour ago, toofarnorth said:

Where is Big Joke when you need him ?

Fear not hes on his way,just doing his morning crime busting up north.this guy is amazing.ive been sleeping so well since he's turned up.i put it down to feeling safe in my bed at night.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Redline said:

A tourist haven indeed.  Someone taking money the screw up a public beach :post-4641-1156694572:  nice

Drove passed it twice today, without the newspaper report you wouldn't even notice it.  FYI it is not on the beach.