Savannakhet nightlife

Kenny202

6 hours ago, sanemax said:

Have you got her contact details .

I will need to go to Savanahkhet next month and I may have a go on her

Sadly no, deleted.her Line on the way back. Just.go on Tinder when you get there.

She was telling me about bars that have girls. Traffic lights before Consul turn right but said falang are not really welcome.

• Like 1

Just now, chudless said:

Sadly no, deleted.her Line on the way back. Just.go on Tinder when you get there.

She was telling me about bars that have girls. Traffic lights before Consul turn right but said falang are not really welcome.

Thanks, but I honestly have no interest in prostitutes .

(P.S. I didnt really want her contact details) 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, sanemax said:

Does Vietnam have the same laws ?

Is it illegal for Vietnamese to have a sexual relationship with a foreigner whom she isnt married to ?  

And do the Vietnamese authoritiessomtmesenter hotel rooms to check ?

When I was doing allot of work there back in 2003 - 2005 the were checking hotels.  Not sure about these days, the place has changed allot!

22 hours ago, possum1931 said:

What a country?? Fair enough, it is their country, and up to them to make their own laws, but to say anything is only illegal for foreigners and not for their own people is taking the piss.

The laws were made to stop Laos becoming a sex tourist destination , they do not want rich  people going to Laos for the purpose of paying for sex with poor Laotians .

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The laws were made to stop Laos becoming a sex tourist destination , they do not want rich  people going to Laos for the purpose of paying for sex with poor Laotians .

But if they followed Thailands example, there would be a lot less poor Laotians. I am sure that you know what I mean, and not just the paying for sex brigade. I have never paid for sex in Thailand, and married a well educated Thai girl.

There is nothing wrong with paying for sex as long as no one is getting hurt, and an awful lot of Thai families have been financially better off because of the sex mongers, though there are also lots of westerners like me who have contributed to the well being of Thai people without paying for sex.

Why should any country not become a sex tourist destination? What people do with their bodies is no business of anyone else, as long as it is well within reason.

• Like 1

But if they followed Thailands example, there would be a lot less poor Laotians. I am sure that you know what I mean, and not just the paying for sex brigade. I have never paid for sex in Thailand, and married a well educated Thai girl.
There is nothing wrong with paying for sex as long as no one is getting hurt, and an awful lot of Thai families have been financially better off because of the sex mongers, though there are also lots of westerners like me who have contributed to the well being of Thai people without paying for sex.
Why should any country not become a sex tourist destination? What people do with their bodies is no business of anyone else, as long as it is well within reason.
Hmmm sort of agree and disagree. Its the same as drug control here and elsewhere. Left to their own devices poorer people generally dont know whats good for them. No where is this more pertinent than Thailand.

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

Hmmm sort of agree and disagree. Its the same as drug control here and elsewhere. Left to their own devices poorer people generally dont know whats good for them. No where is this more pertinent than Thailand.

You think the rich should oppress the poor, because they know what's good for them?

I'm sure the General agrees with you.

• Like 1

Inflammatory posts and the replies have been removed:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

Inflammatory posts and the replies have been removed:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

Was joking [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

33 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Most people from any given Country, do not want their Country to be renown as a sex tourist destination .

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Most people from any given Country, do not want their Country to be renown as a sex tourist destination .

I think you will find that most people don't care as long as it does not affect them.

2 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I think you will find that most people don't care as long as it does not affect them.

Thailand, as a Country has been trying to rid itself of the reputation of being a sex tourist destination 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Thailand, as a Country has been trying to rid itself of the reputation of being a sex tourist destination 

Only lip service, window dressing.

The sex trade is too much of a cash cow. All those provincial massage parlors, karaoke joints and gogo bars provide incomes, quality jobs and keep the economy afloat.

5 minutes ago, chippendale said:

Only lip service, window dressing.

The sex trade is too much of a cash cow. All those provincial massage parlors, karaoke joints and gogo bars provide incomes, quality jobs and keep the economy afloat.

Although the huge majority of them are not frequented by westerners

Nightlife used to last all night everywhere. Patpong used to be full of sex shows. Naked dancers, unusual ways to open a bottle of coke, gross ways to deposit in a glass. Does this stuff still go on? Seems lots of nightlife ends around midnight. So i would say Thailand has changed quite a bit in that respect.

5 hours ago, sanemax said:

If mine was, I would go back home more often !

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:21 AM, possum1931 said:

What a country?? Fair enough, it is their country, and up to them to make their own laws, but to say anything is only illegal for foreigners and not for their own people is taking the piss.

The best thing any normal foreigner can do where Laos is concerned, is go and get your visa, and then get back out as soon as you can. Screw them:post-4641-1156693976:

I find the country, the landscape, the people, and Vientienne nightlife charming. In fact, I prefer Vientienne to any city in Thailand.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:24 PM, Kenny202 said:

Planning a trip to Savannakhet in a month or so. I hear it's the wild west

You heard waaaay wrong.

There are some great beer bars frequented mainly by the locals around the old town, some with live music, for an enjoyable evening out.

• Like 1