Can write a dissertation the subject

There are probably not many who have heard and know a lot about the agenda of girls working in bar in Pattaya / Bangkok / Hua Hin and Phuket like me, it's always hard for me to write about this (there's a truth) because thousands of foreigners have found themselves a wife / boyfriend from this environment, it is easy to offend anyone with such conditions without having to write in general.

I consider it more important to illustrate how to take care of such a relationship where the girl has such a background, I have never agreed in the phrase "you can take the girl out of the bar but not the bar out of the girl", such attitude stands then it will be totally impossible to trust the outsider.

A bar is a society where many girls from different communities live together in good and evil in a foreign environment, often the uncertainty that keeps it together, the uncertainty of not satisfying their family with the promise of making money for a better life for family.

The uncertainty they always agree on who they meet and what happens when they choose to go with a luggage, the whole girl follows closely in what happens in such cases.

We say, girls we can not trust they juger tricks and are totally unpredictable, but who teaches them this attitude + when they've been with a guy who at one moment chooses another girl from the same bar or another, struggle to slang method, our father says "it's best not to commit to a special, it's called vacation" but back there is a girl with a soft heart that gradually becomes harder and harder when she is left with fragile promises.

Next step, the girls will see a "sponsors" or five who send monthly money so they get a more predictable income, unable to "go" with anyone.

Hehe, can write a dissertation on this subject but it may be enough for this time.

The sad bit of things often show good girls, attracted and ending up with bad guys (with the obvious consequences...

..and the good guys, getting involved despite themselves, with the bad girls (with again, the obvious consequences....

...it seems a bit more a challenge to see good guys with good girls and the bad guys stick with the bad girls....and this seems to be something global.

Considering also that most females, at a certain point, are attracted to the "bad boy" types,  (that  usually always ends up in a very similar manner)....the equation can be very, very tricky....

1 hour ago, observer90210 said:

The sad bit of things often show good girls, attracted and ending up with bad guys (with the obvious consequences...

..and the good guys, getting involved despite themselves, with the bad girls (with again, the obvious consequences....

...it seems a bit more a challenge to see good guys with good girls and the bad guys stick with the bad girls....and this seems to be something global.

Considering also that most females, at a certain point, are attracted to the "bad boy" types,  (that  usually always ends up in a very similar manner)....the equation can be very, very tricky....

I agree with what you say, but I think there's more to it

Archived