"Pretty Caddies" - they are not there for the 19th hole, says Thai Media

webfact

34 minutes ago, SmartyMarty said:

Ahh yes golf......the game that ruins a good walk.

It sure can.

Always interesting how guys are so happy and joking and having a good time on the first tee.

By about the 12th hole, they are pissed off, cussing, and cannot wait to get it over.

I guess some of us like the punishment. :)

6 hours ago, Anak Nakal said:

I want learn golf! :smile:

They are not "Slicers" as at that price ,they are surely "Hookers". OOPS, looks liked I drove it into the woods again.Caddie ,Lets go look for my "Ball" there together,hehehe

Edited by AsiaHand
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

Are they there to play golf at all or just ogle the pretty  birds while occasionally heating the ball?...  

They are hoping to sink a hole in one.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

President of the Department of Skill Development said that such Thais brought skills to the golf course that foreigners couldn't match.

Handing somebody a golf club, then standing around for a while watching  them take a swing,  then collecting the club, then walking 50 yards, then handing someone another golf club, then standing around for a while.... quite some unmatched "skills" difficult to find anywhere else in the world except here.   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, petermik said:

If I have a "pretty" as my caddie I always insist she picks up and cleans my ball after every stroke.....it,s a wonderful sight :thumbsup:

And the act of "cleaning the ball" is a great feeling also.

• Haha 1

I have not read the whole thread but this looks like Panya Indra and these girls are not caddies, these are cheerleaders that join you and you caddy on your round and cheer however much you shank your ball. Always seen with the Japanese and Koreans. 

Edited by metisdead
Corrected the spelling for Japanese people.

52 minutes ago, GTgrizzly said:

:omfg:  ive never been on a golf coarse that didn't have a 19th hole

they all have one :crazy:

You just must be the luckiest guy alive. Did you have to pay an extra fee for playing the extended course? :cheesy:

2 hours ago, AsiaHand said:

Obviously you have never played golf or have very limited knowledge of the game.Most of the caddies on many of the courses can help the golfer to a lower score via their knowledge of the greens and where to play the ball on the course even in the great number of armatures playing here.

In theory, yes, indeed, like the caddies of yore, many times young boys and old men (or old ladies, like the best ever caddy I had the honour to ...let carry my bag, and give me ...bags of precious advise). Most of these worth a low single handicap, but not allowed as members in the nose-up clubs (many countries have no or few 'public' courses), and only officially registered ones having one (early) morning access to the course per week, with a fab yearly contest ('caddies and artisans'), ...the golf that was being played there! Sorry, for these old memories, those were the days! A former Golf club secretary, pushing a tear away 

26 minutes ago, bangrak said:

In theory, yes, indeed, like the caddies of yore, many times young boys and old men (or old ladies, like the best ever caddy I had the honour to ...let carry my bag, and give me ...bags of precious advise). Most of these worth a low single handicap, but not allowed as members in the nose-up clubs (many countries have no or few 'public' courses), and only officially registered ones having one (early) morning access to the course per week, with a fab yearly contest ('caddies and artisans'), ...the golf that was being played there! Sorry, for these old memories, those were the days! A former Golf club secretary, pushing a tear away 

No need to be sorry mate, I do hope your golfing days are in front of you. So enjoy the well informed local Caddies. I always have a caddie here, and a buggie, I feel very honored as a novice.  Certainly, the women, be that may, cute or not, I am always astounded by their knowledge and advice.  

See you at the 19th. Cheers

• Thanks 1

I see no reason for caddies to be A) male, and, B) ugly, ...not any more than I see any reason why they should be C) female, and D) pretty! When it is the game of Golf only this is about, at least... Please guys, stop the hypocrisy! And yes, I do know a whole platoon of pretty caddies, most of can be found working at girly bars and happy-end massages, when they had no daytime catch. Even some who go steady with a 'juicy' Farang. Outside of 2 exceptions(*), NONE had ANY interest in the game ...of Golf, but very versed in 'hunting the hunters'...

(* one of I can not really count: an athletic tomboy, bloody good with a golf club, who had set her/his aim at humiliating all (the majority) of pseudo-golfplaying 'macho pigs', no idea where she/he might be now, but I had bet my best cap she could play a difficult course, 5 or 6 above par, ...from the back tees. Hi Took!))

9 minutes ago, GBW said:

No need to be sorry mate, I do hope your golfing days are in front of you. So enjoy the well informed local Caddies. I always have a caddie here, and a buggie, I feel very honored as a novice.  Certainly, the women, be that may, cute or not, I am always astounded by their knowledge and advice.  

See you at the 19th. Cheers

How kind of you, thanks a lot! Alas my golfing days were already quite a bit in my back (in all senses), and even more so since last week's diagnose. Can't be and have been! At least, what we have got can't be taken away from us. Cheers!

Edited by bangrak

8 minutes ago, bangrak said:

How kind of you, thanks a lot! Alas my golfing days were already quite a bit in my back (in all senses), and even more so since last week's diagnose. Can't be and have been! At least, what we have got can't be taken away from us. Cheers!

Cheers again, see you at the 19th. :wink:

4 hours ago, metisdead said:

Spelling police troll posts have been removed as well as the replies. 

what's wrong with the spelling police. 

They provide a valuable public service :-)