A different story - but the fact remains: Kuwaiti hit over the head with a snooker cue!

rooster59

A different story - but the fact remains: Kuwaiti hit over the head with a snooker cue!

news21.jpg

Image: Sanook

The two protagonists in a late night assault had a different story to tell the police.

The Pattaya bar girl had one version - the Kuwaiti tourist out for a night out, quite another.

But the result was all too familiar - a tourist covered in blood outside a beer bar.

Police were called to the bar in Soi 7 off Beach Road in Central Pattaya last night.

On the floor was a snooker cue smashed in half.

Outside was Abulla Kha Salenesi, 30, from Kuwait covered in blood. 

Bar girl Rotsukhon, 28, said that the tourist came in and pulled the arm of a staff member demanding that she go sleep with him. She refused and the customer started to swear at everyone. He was told to leave in no uncertain terms but refused to do so, she said.

So seeing as she was holding a snooker cue at the time she whacked him over the head with it.

Cue the story of Abulla:

"We were on our way home. The girls invited us in for drinks and we said no thanks - we were already drunk. They were persistent and pulled us in for drinks. I swore and lost my temper. One of them hit me over the head".

Police were waiting for the tourist to leave hospital before re-interviewing Rotsukhon and Abulla and deciding how to proceed, reported Sanook.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-19

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

Nah, in this case a will put my trust in the bar girls story.

Quoted above, you can all clearly see the mind of Abulla "The Arab"! They always see themselfs as popular guys and a catch for the female sex. It totally in their mind and ego to make up a story that the girls wanted us but we had to go and they chased us. They even tried to beat me unconsious with a cue-stick, so they were sure I was going to stay and make them happy all night.

Is there a Thai version of the Uxbridge Club ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, petermik said:

A crash helmet is suitable on these occasions....also helpful in keeping the rain off   :cheesy:

May as well as no need for them on their bikes

2 hours ago, Expatthailover said:

Every beer having a cctv

Which planet are you on.

Then again yhe tiniest inference that the thai is responsible is enough for a guilty verdict for many

Translation required here??

3 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Is there a Thai version of the Uxbridge Club ?

Maya’s

4 minutes ago, maccastime said:

May as well as no need for them on their bikes

Translation required here??

Maya’s

The Uxbridge Club wasn't really an entertainment venue.

Originally was 50 to 100 pounds for membership, with presentation Tie, but slowly died off due to vast increases in the cost of the one night stay. If you got the day wrong it could mean staying Friday Saturday and Sunday night.

??

1 minute ago, shackleton said:

Always reminds me of the bar in Nana Plaza with a picture of a pig wearing Arabic clothes 

saying we respect your religion you respect ours 

IE Muslims should not be drinking Alcohol   

And yet in Dubai they have the Budda Bar. So much for respecting other's religions.

In Abu Dhabi there are licensed booze shops where you can buy booze discretely providing you have the appropriate license from the police (officially - they understood when people forgot to bring them!).

There were also a couple of unlicensed outlets. At these a considerable number in the queue to pay were always locals.

But being on holiday, pissing it up and whoring - during Ramadan. Bozo will be in bother if this story gets picked up in Kuwait.

• Like 1