After police slap on the wrist DLT comes down harder on motorcycle taxi guy who kicked tourist

rooster59

10 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Oh Dearie me. I bet he wishes now that he hadn't decided to "help" the police.

At the same time it makes you wonder, how as an unlicensed and unregistered taxi, he was able to operate right outside Soi9?

Happy to know where this kicking clown works.  Hopefully his illegal business suffers.

But I thought this happened in Jomtien?

not suprised the Thai guy gets more heavy fine for the licence breaching only and no mention of the actual assault. 

lol. thats about right in Thailand.

Actually it would not suprise if police at the station were laughing with the Thai guy because he stupid enough to be fighting a farang wearing a helmet.

in an ideal society, Mr. Bauer should be able to sue both his attacker and the police for not doing their job. since TIT and justice is on the other end of the spectrum... 500 baht is more than enough to discourage muay thai wannabees to test their skills on any unsuspecting member of the public.

Where did the moto rider get that moto taxi vest from, I thought that they went with a license and that is the reason they have a number on them, so who's license is that vest attached to. Did he steal the vest? Maybe there needs to be a lot more checks by both the RTP and DLT on the licenses of these moto taxi's and the riders.

• Like 2

# 31 ,the new poster boy for everything broken in Thailand,where are your tough bullie friends now ..you are all alone , out numbered ,how does it feel !!!

Edited by mok199
speliings

4 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Oh Dearie me. I bet he wishes now that he hadn't decided to "help" the police.

At the same time it makes you wonder, how as an unlicensed and unregistered taxi, he was able to operate right outside Soi9?

RE - At the same time it makes you wonder, how as an unlicensed and unregistered taxi, he was able to operate right outside Soi9?

It is said that "what's closest is often the hardest to see"....:coffee1:

• Like 1

So what happens now? Will the police at Soi9 check every moto taxi's license to save face by not doing their job properly and now having their name spread all over Thailand for being slack and not doing their job properly and will the officer that gave him a 500baht fine be moved to an inactive post or will the police wake up and do their jobs properly just to save face

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HLover said:

Cheers to him, hopefully he doesn't get transferred to an inactive post for doing his job.

Of course, shame on the 500 baht fine group of local law enforcement.

They need to keep to tradition. It's not a fine, just beer money.