Error 520

phetphet

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what happened  ? The ads are still here , but it's faster than ever!  I can load 10 pages at the same time , no delays , no problems at all!

Is someone having a laugh at us ? 

6 minutes ago, balo said:

So what happened  ? The ads are still here , but it's faster than ever!  I can load 10 pages at the same time , no delays , no problems at all!

Is someone having a laugh at us ? 

I don't see any adds at all. I just learned to live with the 10 sec delay all the time.

Seems to working ok now But stil no word of apology from the cowboy outfit that own it.

I think they have shown their true colours here  "they dont give  a damn about the  normal customer" and i bet they are hiding from a few well Peeved advertisers as well.

I get the feeling the futures hardly bright for TV?

9 minutes ago, poohy said:

Seems to working ok now But stil no word of apology from the cowboy outfit that own it.

I think they have shown their true colours here  "they dont give  a damn about the  normal customer" and i bet they are hiding from a few well Peeved advertisers as well.

Senior management too busy with silly blogs, and photo ops at the British embassy to worry about this forum.

17 minutes ago, poohy said:

As you are a normal customer, may I ask what you were charged by TVF...?

18 minutes ago, transam said:

Time, thoughts (sometimes) and free content creation. Just like any other social media website works. 

1 minute ago, oilinki said:

Time, thoughts (sometimes) and free content creation. Just like any other social media website works. 

It is "free" time.....You want 100% your time then go pay for it...

2 minutes ago, transam said:

For sure, thankfully us freebies have no financial investment to complain about...:thumbsup:

But without us there wouldn't be any sponsors, who would sponsor a site that no-one reads (rhetorical).

38 minutes ago, transam said:

Absolutely nothing and i even use an adblocker ...oh the shame!   he he he!   

9 minutes ago, vogie said:

But without us there wouldn't be any sponsors, who would sponsor a site that no-one reads (rhetorical).

Well looking at it from an outsiders point of view I reckon they just "look" at mainly ads that perhaps fills their requirements...Of course they read stuff and may join to ask questions.

BUT, from my own point of view I don't read ads, I just have something to fill my day that costs me nothing, the only thing that costs me nothing, so if TVF has a prob and it cost me nothing l will not be heading for a lawyer or balcony...?

11 minutes ago, transam said:

Well looking at it from an outsiders point of view I reckon they just "look" at mainly ads that perhaps fills their requirements...Of course they read stuff and may join to ask questions.

BUT, from my own point of view I don't read ads, I just have something to fill my day that costs me nothing, the only thing that costs me nothing, so if TVF has a prob and it cost me nothing l will not be heading for a lawyer or balcony...?

??

12 minutes ago, transam said:

I do not read ads also, I can't imagine many that do, nor will I be jumping off any balconys, the point is if someone has a website it should be fully functual for all and sundry, this will keep the sponsors and the members happy.

4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Had a 522 code this morning,that makes it a full house

as I have had all the others,are there any other codes 

that i can expect ?the Thais would use them as lottery

winning number,for me they are an annoyance,and 

nothing from site owners about what's happening and

why,another "improvement" that just has not worked

regards worgeordie

On top of the 520 I receive a 500 code.

Just now, vogie said:

I do not read ads also, I can't imagine many that do, nor will I be jumping off any balconys, the point is if someone has a website it should be fully functual for all and sundry, this will keep the sponsors and the members happy.

For sure, but have you ever had a car break down....?

3 minutes ago, transam said:

The folk who are paying TVF will be doing all the complaining....:stoner:

Yes Trans, but if we old buggers had nothing to complain about, how would we pass the time?

Trans ole mate, just because you were poster of the year, you dont have to support them.

This is the 21st century and it took them a week to fix it !!!

Just now, oldhippy said:

On top of the 520 I receive a 500 code.

Going to give it another try. I can't put a post in that's been for days now. Not going to bother with TV till they fix it.

Looks like TV have made me seem that I am telling porkies.

2 minutes ago, transam said:

For sure, but have you ever had a car break down....?

Not often, but being a mechanic I would fix myself, if it kept breaking down I would get another car, can you see where I'm going with this?

23 minutes ago, vogie said:

Not often, but being a mechanic I would fix myself, if it kept breaking down I would get another car, can you see where I'm going with this?

Going where....?

Don't understand.
:laugh:

11 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Yes Trans, but if we old buggers had nothing to complain about, how would we pass the time?

Trans ole mate, just because you were poster of the year, you dont have to support them.

This is the 21st century and it took them a week to fix it !!!

Damn, there goes my bonus....bored.gif.43b327a0a3494b4e1de6874073121c3b.gif

47 minutes ago, transam said:

But you do create content, which others read. While they read your created content, they also see adds and occasionally click adds, which increases the revenue of the website.

You may not pay for using TVF, you are a mere slave worker who don't get paid for your services ? 

3 minutes ago, oilinki said:

But you do create content, which others read. While they read your created content, they also see adds and occasionally click adds, which increases the revenue of the website.

You may not pay for using TVF, you are a mere slave worker who don't get paid for your services ? 

Story of my life.....bored.gif.2084c64963f651a731e98dc4b07c77e7.gif

Archived