Error 520

phetphet

42 minutes ago, oilinki said:

But you do create content, which others read. While they read your created content, they also see adds and occasionally click adds, which increases the revenue of the website.

You may not pay for using TVF, you are a mere slave worker who don't get paid for your services ? 

Funny adds,you get told off for not using English, yet there are Thai Adds few can read anyway.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do not read ads also, I can't imagine many that do, nor will I be jumping off any balconys, the point is if someone has a website it should be fully functual for all and sundry, this will keep the sponsors and the members happy.

I read all the ads and I also jump off many balconies !!

BUT !! thanks to TVF and their amazing innovative advertising I remain scratch free !!

Order yours now only 200 baht from all good 20 baht emporiums or online at Cheester’sDirect.com

(500 baht plus p & p )

53 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Funny adds,you get told off for not using English, yet there are Thai Adds few can read anyway.

There is an ad doing the rounds at the moment that fits both descriptions but thank the lucky stars I haven't heard it on here..

Every shop I go in it seems to be on ......"Het and shoulders, het, het and shoulders" ...I leave wondering if they are singing it as a joke about mushrooms or they are indeed advertising Head and Shoulders...

It is driving me bloody crazy I tell you!!!

12 hours ago, balo said:

Typing this from my android tablet, still working 100%. No delays. Who pressed the magic button ?

Well your lucky. If I don't get errors the whole screen flashes before it turns itself off. Half the time I cant post a comment. Goes to save before it turns back to Submit reply. TV is becoming a real pain in the Butt.

The above post took several attempts to get in.

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

Indeed it seems yesterday was an exception and we starting down the dark road again

Must have been a breakfast problem . All good here, I did not log in until now. 

For the last 24 hours I have not seen any error page . Maybe I have just been lucky.   A bit slow at times , but I can live with that . 

Just had one ten minutes ago.

am in the UK at present.

As I said:

Get a new host

I use one.com for my commercial site and have done for the last six years

They have at least 3 datacentres around the globe, all mirroring your site, so your site is always up

am in the UK at present.

As I said:

Get a new host

They have at least 3 datacentres around the globe, all mirroring your site, so your site is always up

Im just clik n go merchant , to complex for me.[emoji481]?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

5 hours ago, croftrobin said:

am in the UK at present.

As I said:

Get a new host

What host is TV actually using?

6 hours ago, balo said:

For the last 24 hours I have not seen any error page . Maybe I have just been lucky.   A bit slow at times , but I can live with that . 

I hesitate to speak too soon, but I also haven't seen any 500 errors in the past 24 hours or so, after seeing them constantly for the past week or more. And not getting the site re-indexing message anymore either.

Archived