Error 520

phetphet

5 hours ago, Puccini said:

Traceroute leads to the IP 104.18.45.104, which appears to be owned by Cloudflare Inc. in the USA.

Traceroute.gif.61f3df8df3f0040919e4fb59ea0c8899.gif

1455810196_IPowner.gif.b76cc4190b53b677ac37c29d344bb0f1.gif

But.....

Cloudflare doesn't provide hosting services for serving the content of any site on our network. If you are looking for a hosting provider to host your website, Cloudflare has partnered with a number of hosting partners so you can activate Cloudflare via their control panel.

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200172526-Is-Cloudflare-a-hosting-provider-

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not seen the error or any errors for days now , unlike some of you .  

Maybe because I am located inside Thailand ? 

Sometimes a bit slow , but all the pages opens up. 

On 5/29/2018 at 11:08 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I hesitate to speak too soon, but I also haven't seen any 500 errors in the past 24 hours or so, after seeing them constantly for the past week or more. And not getting the site re-indexing message anymore either.

Me too!

I miss them,:sad: now I have to find something else to complain about. 

9 minutes ago, gandalf12 said:

Try this for all the error messages you can get:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_status_codes

I liked this code the best.

418 I'm a teapot (RFC 2324, RFC 7168)
This code was defined in 1998 as one of the traditional IETF April Fools' jokes, in RFC 2324, Hyper Text Coffee Pot Control Protocol, and is not expected to be implemented by actual HTTP servers. The RFC specifies this code should be returned by teapots requested to brew coffee.[50] This HTTP status is used as an Easter egg in some websites, including Google.com

The only issue I have is with the tablet , participated content will not bring me to the last post I read in the browser.  But the app is fine. 

12 minutes ago, balo said:

The only issue I have is with the tablet , participated content will not bring me to the last post I read in the browser.  But the app is fine. 

Have a likewise problem too on my laptop. I can see several topics with a star on the "view new content page" so I know postings have been made by me in that topic. The "content I posted in" stream doesn't show those topics, they have disappeared as if I have never participated. 

Error 520 500 now 522. What is it with TV ??? If I try and put a post in it blanks my comp: have to turn off comp: and start again. Please don't say it's my comp: as it doesn't happen on any other site. About time someone sorted these problems out. 

Thank you Buddha this one went in after 6 attempts. 

4 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

Error 520 500 now 522. What is it with TV ??? If I try and put a post in it blanks my comp: have to turn off comp: and start again. Please don't say it's my comp: as it doesn't happen on any other site. About time someone sorted these problems out. 

Mine is the same, it ends up going so slowly, I have to turn off and restart it. Nobody seems to be bothered. I click on 'view new content and I get Thai Dating?

4 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

Download CC Cleaner, that should fix it.

1 minute ago, vogie said:

Mine is the same, it ends up going so slowly, I have to turn off and restart it. Nobody seems to be bothered.

I should have said that if I do manage to post something before the end I'm stopped from tapping in any other words. If I do get that far when I tap on submit reply it doesn't go in, just get a blank screen.

3 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

3 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

I do use C cleaner but it doesn't help. It's a problem with TV. 

1 minute ago, transam said:

Instant reply..Why is mine whizzing...?

Mine is working ok as I post now, but if I try and put in a longish post it blocks.

Not that I really care to much as I do have a life other than TV. That reminds me time for Homes under the hammer on BBC1.   

I think they have stopped the errors by simply not displaying them. Just had 5 minutes plus where the topic would not open. 4 different tabs just spinning. Then suddenly all back at once.

47 minutes ago, rhodie said:

I think they have stopped the errors by simply not displaying them. Just had 5 minutes plus where the topic would not open. 4 different tabs just spinning. Then suddenly all back at once.

They still post errors have just had yet another 522. Just about peed off with TV.

On 5/28/2018 at 2:39 PM, oilinki said:

But you do create content, which others read. While they read your created content, they also see adds and occasionally click adds, which increases the revenue of the website.

You may not pay for using TVF, you are a mere slave worker who don't get paid for your services ? 

11 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

They still post errors have just had yet another 522. Just about peed off with TV.

Could be the Internet Service then. When i visit backwater areas my Apple Laptop and I phone loose their way too.Not much you can doo exept move to nice area.

When tapping a page of a post or  go to topic listing the screen often freezes and have to start over. Ya all really have some incompetent techs. Why not do some headhunting from Reddit, where everything is quick. 

Could be the Internet Service then. When i visit backwater areas my Apple Laptop and I phone loose their way too.Not much you can doo exept move to nice area.

Could be the service like you say as mine has been great since it “ got fixed “ ( a week ago ? ).
Not an error in sight and as fast as it ever was , same on phone, iPad and laptop .

Ayutthaya on True .

2 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Could be the service like you say as mine has been great since it “ got fixed “ ( a week ago ? ).
Not an error in sight and as fast as it ever was , same on phone, iPad and laptop .

Ayutthaya on True .

CAT on fibre optic personal. Company on True dont know what, but perfect.! Krabi and Chaing Mai.

Archived